Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: e bay agian

Blown 472

Tim_T
    Got to be a misprint.

Keith
    First i see the purple tanks on the back...what the hell? Then i see the water pump. what the hell? drink holders in the floor? I bet that gas gets real hot from the reflected heat being uncovered next to the headders. and the price...NO WAY!

PussyPusher
    OK First I can tell you the guy is a christian. Second He has a huge family. Third he likes nascar or at least the memory of Dale Earnhart. Forth hes not running enough water through his headers. Fifth no spark arrestor but instead a cotton sponge. Sixth hes out of closest space. Seventh his house is a 2 story. Just an observation.
    PP

HavasuDreamin'
    Somebody forgot to tell him that his boat is worth less than half of what he is asking. devil I wonder if he will get a clue when zero bids come across. idea

lakesmodified
    HavasuDreamin':
    Somebody forgot to tell him that his boat is worth less than half of what he is asking. devil I wonder if he will get a clue when zero bids come across. idea First off, I know that this boat might be worth half what he's asking, BUT, you know what I find extremely interesting? Just about everyone on this board is willing to slam anyone at a moments notice, yet you won't slam someone that's "POPULAR" on this board! Why? I'm not going to name names, but there are quite a few of you out there, that have quite a bit more invested into your boat(I being one)that think, and some are even trying, to sell them for a hell of a lot more than they're worth(Me, not being one) Again, not naming any names, but there have been quite a few "POPULAR" boats, that have been offered for sale, at supposedly "Great prices" BUT yet, they haven't sold! Why? Because you're asking way too much! But yet, because they are the Popular people on these boards, no one says shit to them.... Sad, really sad!

Froggystyle
    lakesmodified:
    HavasuDreamin':
    Somebody forgot to tell him that his boat is worth less than half of what he is asking. devil I wonder if he will get a clue when zero bids come across. idea First off, I know that this boat might be worth half what he's asking, BUT, you know what I find extremely interesting? Just about everyone on this board is willing to slam anyone at a moments notice, yet you won't slam someone that's "POPULAR" on this board! Why? I'm not going to name names, but there are quite a few of you out there, that have quite a bit more invested into your boat(I being one)that think, and some are even trying, to sell them for a hell of a lot more than they're worth(Me, not being one) Again, not naming any names, but there have been quite a few "POPULAR" boats, that have been offered for sale, at supposedly "Great prices" BUT yet, they haven't sold! Why? Because you're asking way too much! But yet, because they are the Popular people on these boards, no one says shit to them.... Sad, really sad! Geez... for a second there I thought he was talking about me. $55K for a jetboat and all.
    Sold, by the way.
    Maybe he was talking about Andy. $50K for a picklefork... Wait, that sold too.
    OK, I'm out of overpriced used boats for sale.
    Name names bro...

79Hawaiian
    Forth hes not running enough water through his headers. PP [/QB]How does that work with an exchanger? The feed off of the pump provides water to the headers only? I guess that would work. The listing does not even say what type of drive it is. I assume jet since I see a diverter handle on the floor. The drink holders in the floor is cool. I like it, never seen it before. The tanks are sexy too. Not much seating though.

HalletDave
    Not trying to be rude. It is a Berk' jet. Look at the bottom picture and enlarge. I will keep my Hallett for now.
    HD

HavasuDreamin'
    Lakesmodified:
    First and foremost, I didn't slam the guy. I just thought his boat was grossly overpriced. I think he will eventually realize that. Second, my comment was based on the fact that any given week in the So. Cal boat trader (during the spring/summer), you can find clean, mid to late 70's jet boats for $5K. Southwind, Challenger, Rogers, Sanger, etc (much more popular brands). BBF or BBC with Berk. or Dominator pumps. Thus, IMHO, the ebay boat is worth less than $5K.
    As Froggy said, if there are sooooooooo many boats up for sale by "popular" members of the board that aren't selling, then name some names.
    [ February 27, 2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast