Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFTERSHOCK BOATS

THATJEFFGUY
    Does anyone have any info on...or know anything about Aftershock Boats? Has anyone looked into them at all ? It seems their prices are pretty good..just curious and looking around.

BowTie Rick
    I have heard of them but know nothing about them. Come on, someone out there must know something, now you have my curiosity going so spit it out!

boatlessd
    This topic has been discussed before. Do a search of aftershock boats. The owners used to be with shockwave and spun off. They had a write up in ***boat under the name of pacific eagle a few years back. They are offering great prices but I'm not too sure on the quality.

OCStoker
    I was interested in the 27' cat they make. So I decided to take a trip to their shop. I didn't like the looks of it when I got there. The back end looked real funky. The deck to hull assembly looked kind of crappy also. After my visit I decided not to consider them as a future boat. On another note, they must be doing something right, the owner was driving a Mercedes 600 with paper plates.

Screaming Pete
    the owner was driving a Mercedes 600 with paper plates.[/QB][/QUOTE]
    Hopefully not from boat deposit money

Chestah Cheetah
    OCStoker:
    On another note, they must be doing something right, the owner was driving a Mercedes 600 with paper plates.Must be why they just raised the price of their 24' from 39k to 46k.........to pay for his Benz.

shockwaveharry
    Been there too. Less than impressed...

Havasu_Dreamin
    Are these the guys marketing under APB??

shockwaveharry
    Havasu_Dreamin:
    Are these the guys marketing under APB??Yep.

Havasu Cig
    My friend bought a hull from them (23' open bow) and is rigging it himself. He has a built 468 chevy, killer stereo, nice trailer ect... and will only have about 35k in it when he is done. the boat looks very nice, but like I said he has rigged it himself and he is very anal. I don't know how the factory rigging compares. Makes me wonder hw much profit they are making if he could do it that cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast