Thread: Mohave this weekend

Outnumbered
    Wife and I got a sitter and had a quiet weekend at Mohave. I just figured out how to post pictures so I threw a few up here just for fun. No party pix. Just chillin with no kids.
    OUI check point was out, we got thru when it was too busy. Didn't get hassled.
    Lots of lake lice. Waited in a small line at 9:30 pm to take boat out. Damn it is crowded there. Docks were all fixed. No monsoons on the water. Overall good weekend.
    OL

OL

hd&boatrider
    I was out there from Tuesday thru Friday on the lake and it was beautiful and hardly anybody out. The water was perfect and the temp was about right. Kind of made me a little spoiled to tell you the truth. This is how boating used to be...
    Nice pics by the way. Did you see where they roped off Gasoline Ally right after the first big jumping rock? They had an avalanche that if the story is correct made a 6 foot wake that damaged some boats that were in there at the time.

Outnumbered
    Friday was bitchen, like the weekends 15-20 years ago. We cruised up to Cottonwood Cove from Kathrines, nice smooth ride. I wish I had my wakeboard and a third with me. I usually don't bother bringing it to Mohave because everytime we go its a complete zoo and blown out. Of course, I left it at home this time .
    I thought it felt hot because of the humidity and no real wind. Water temp was perfect. I missed the avalanche. We didn't even cruise to Gasoline Alley this time. I've been working like a dog and Mrs Old Lavey has been busy doing the mom thing. We were just kickin' it all weekend with no kids...the quiet time was nice wink
    OL

FRANK THE TANK
    Looks nice. I have not seen Mohave nice and glassy like that in years. I agree with you on the whole wake board thing. I tried to wake board a few months ago at mohave and almost got run over by a PWC while getting beat up by the chop. This weekend looked nice. Glad you and the wife had a great time....