Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Park Moabi Aug 19-21

DickDanger
    Okay, heres the 411. I will be staying at Park Moabi, on one of the big beach sites, from Aug 19-21. We will have our trailer/boat combo out there. The site is big enough for a few RV's/Trailers, and we have a couple of spots left, for anyone that is interested in coming up with their boat and RV/Trailer. For those that havent been there, the beaches are top notch, the people that run it friendly, etc. It is located down from Needles, just up from the Topock Marina. Anyone interested, you are more than welcome to go. -DD Out

jet4fun
    any room for my tent?

Chestah Cheetah
    jet4fun:
    any room for my tent? What...the back of the Tahoe? Man was I comfy...hope you and Jenny didn't freeze.

jet4fun
    the back of the yukon is for you isnt it where else are you gonna sleep after we lose your truck again

DickDanger
    Always room for a tent, no worries. Serious, whoever wants to go, we have plenty of room available. -DD Out

Jordy

How about posting some cool RRX style ads for the DD party? If nothing else it would be a good avatar for you DD.
    Jordy

DickDanger
    Right on JP!!!! Too cool man. My avatar has now changed. I know that this shindig is during the week, but since I didnt book a friggin YEAR in advance, there wasnt much I could do. -DD Out

Jordy
    Glad I could help you out DD. It is one of my favorite places in all of Cali, but I haven't been there in years. Just go to the website from time to time to work up an appetite for it, then let myself down.
    Jordy

jet4fun
    ok dd, heres the deal. im gonna do my best to make it just for you. monday thru wednesday, only a firefighter would do this . i hope i can swing it, stay tuned.

partyfever
    Hay dd will i be wasting my gas on sat if i take the ride up from havasu or, are you not going to flake???? will be hosting a bach party that weekend and i know the sand bar is on the agenda,
    it would be nice to hook up with notorious dd
    se ya
    p.f

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast