ok it's that time!!...whoo, whoo, dave & linda, thanks for hosting this party, you guys are GREAT!!
ok, im the food girl, so this is what we got goin on it looks like about 30 peeps are going to come..... linda is going to bake a turkey, and a ham, iam going to bring a roast, and scalloped potaotes.....so anyone intrested in helping with food please let me know...
we need: munchies, chips and dips, deviled eggs, veggie plate, whaterever,just something to munch on.
if someone would like to make lasagna and maybe something like a enchlida plate, we could defenitly use a couple of side main dishes like this.
side plates: im making scalloped potatoes, we could use, a couple of veggie plates green beans, corn, ect.. mashed potaotes, stuffing, or whatever your speicality is!!!
desert: i know if it were up to DD it would all be whip cream!! j/k dave.... pies, cakes, cookies, whatever.....
ok, just wanted to get this thing rollin, so let me know!!
also, if anyone is going to bring a hotplate, just for your info, biglots has the two entry buffet food warmers for 6.88, i thought that was a deal. (so we dont have to keep reheating )
also, linda and dave are supplying all forks, plates, ect....
if i left anything out please help me out here!!
or you can email me at wild4som@yahoo.com
yummmy !!!!!!!