Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DD'S CHRISTMAS PARTY FOOD

missboatnam1
    ok it's that time!!...whoo, whoo, dave & linda, thanks for hosting this party, you guys are GREAT!!
    ok, im the food girl, so this is what we got goin on it looks like about 30 peeps are going to come..... linda is going to bake a turkey, and a ham, iam going to bring a roast, and scalloped potaotes.....so anyone intrested in helping with food please let me know...
    we need: munchies, chips and dips, deviled eggs, veggie plate, whaterever,just something to munch on.
    if someone would like to make lasagna and maybe something like a enchlida plate, we could defenitly use a couple of side main dishes like this.
    side plates: im making scalloped potatoes, we could use, a couple of veggie plates green beans, corn, ect.. mashed potaotes, stuffing, or whatever your speicality is!!!
    desert: i know if it were up to DD it would all be whip cream!! j/k dave.... pies, cakes, cookies, whatever.....
    ok, just wanted to get this thing rollin, so let me know!!
    also, if anyone is going to bring a hotplate, just for your info, biglots has the two entry buffet food warmers for 6.88, i thought that was a deal. (so we dont have to keep reheating )
    also, linda and dave are supplying all forks, plates, ect....
    if i left anything out please help me out here!!
    or you can email me at wild4som@yahoo.com
    yummmy !!!!!!!

miller19j
    I think that I am bringing a side of some sort. I will have to get together with MJ and see what we are bringing we will get back to you.

DickDanger
    Well, if the truth be told,we are planning on doing a recreation of the "Varsity Blues"scene. The Whipped cream suit!!!! Any volunteeers??? Anyone??? -D Out
    Miss B, thank you for doing this. It will take some of the logistical stuff off of our backs.

Windy
    Hey Tina,
    Put me down for my "epic" 7 layer dip and scoops. We will bring some drink. I give ya props for getting this handled. Your the best!
    MissHBjet

Hotcrusader76
    Jewels and I have the Deviled Eggs
    I can cook up the Enchiladas and/or Tomales

yehishqkameena
    HEY MAY I JOIN IN THE PARTY?

NashvilleBound
    I'm all good with a whipped cream suit But dont recall the Varsity Blues scene... Doesn't really matter tho, I'm still all good with the suit!
    Tina, We'll be bringng a container of my salsa, per Dickies request, and chips.

beached1
    Put us down for Lasagna. My wife makes the best.

NoFearFoxy1
    Tina,
    Thanks for organizing the food for us. I can't wait to meet you and everyone else. It sounds like it's going to be a great party. DD and Whipped Cream......again?!! Linda

JetBoatRich
    We can bring munchies, looks like a big crowd, so lots of variety.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast