Thread: DD'S CHRISTMAS PARTY FOOD

NashvilleBound
    Jong E....I think they got your number

gigamurph
    75_Elim:
    gigamurph:
    Chaddyshack:
    No S*** NB,
    I forgot what alkeee haul tastes like!!!!
    CSYeah; right...and the sky is green; the grass is orange; Chestah Cheetah DOES NOT get a lap dance within 5 minutes from every damn girl he meets (my bruddah!); CC is also a professional off-road racer along with Just4Fun (see Pyramid, August 2002); 75_Elim is not a skirt-chasin' pool shark; the River sux in the summertime; my boat is the fastest damn thing ya ever saw; Beautiful Noise's flattie REALLY only does 37 1/2 mph on the top-end; and last but not least, THERE IS NO PARTY AY DD's THIS WEEKEND! Yep; we're all buyin' these!
    wink Gig, Gig, Gig... Skirt-chasin pool shark ??? It's all lies !!! I don't even know how to play pool That's not what I've been told! I've heard that you're pretty damn good with the ol' stick and balls! What? Oh. heeheehee Nevermind!

75_Elim
    That's not what I've been told! I've heard that you're pretty damn good with the ol' stick and balls! What? Oh. heeheehee Nevermind!
    Fine, you caught me
    I'm ok with the stick and balls. But hell, if you found something with 6 holes and a nice rack you'd play too

beached1
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it. Grandpa, our baby sitter had to cancel. I might try to drop by solo if possible, but my apologies for being a flake.
    frown

missboatnam1
    frown

Chaddyshack
    Uh oh, beached... now you've done it... Tina has a sick look on her face!!!
    Thats a bummer dude... we are all going to have fun!!!
    DD, make room bro... I finally got the shack and truck all waxed up as not to ruin your FD image!!!
    Anyway, let NB or I know if you need anything more before Sat.
    CS

MJ19
    beached1:
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it. Grandpa, our baby sitter had to cancel. I might try to drop by solo if possible, but my apologies for being a flake.
    I hope you can come by and say HI...taste some whip cream...dance in the foam...and then call your new babysitter to check up on the baby

gigamurph
    beached1:
    "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
    "Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh..."
    "Are you embarrassed by those
    FLAKES of dandruff that just won't go away?"

Havasu Doug
    Hmmmmm? What to bring? I'm just a single guy that can't cook, but I DO have a whole supermarket to bring something from. I lost track. What do we still need Tina? I'm assuming everyone is BYOB, but I can bring a couple of cases just in case. Or I can bring more munchies.

miller19j
    Havasu Doug:
    Hmmmmm? What to bring? I'm just a single guy that can't cook, but I DO have a whole supermarket to bring something from. I lost track. What do we still need Tina? I'm assuming everyone is BYOB, but I can bring a couple of cases just in case. Or I can bring more munchies. I can tell you what not to bring! Don’t bring Alisha!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast