Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FMS in Fountain Valley???

Froggystyle
    Does anyone have the number for FMS in Fountain Valley? They do a lot of boat loans, and I know someone who may be interested in going through them.

Steamin' Rice
    http://www.myboatmoney.com
    Their phone number is 866 962 boat
    I sold a boat about 1.5 years ago and the buyer used them for financing. Overall things went well with my sale without too much hassle on the financing side.

77charger
    i used them too all was good.

BoatFloating
    Froggy, you got your boat sold??? A guy used them who bought my boat 2 years ago. They were great to deal with as the seller.

Froggystyle
    BoatFloating:
    Froggy, you got your boat sold??? A guy used them who bought my boat 2 years ago. They were great to deal with as the seller. Boat is sold to any one of three different people who all need funding. Amazing how quickly and for how much that boat went for after seeing what a new one built like this would cost at the show...
    Who did you use, FMS or the myboatmoney guys?

BoatFloating
    Froggystyle:
    BoatFloating:
    Froggy, you got your boat sold??? A guy used them who bought my boat 2 years ago. They were great to deal with as the seller. Boat is sold to any one of three different people who all need funding. Amazing how quickly and for how much that boat went for after seeing what a new one built like this would cost at the show...
    Who did you use, FMS or the myboatmoney guys? The guy who bought my boat 2 years ago used FMS. They were really good for him and worked with me well also. The same thing happened to me with my old boat. I put it boat trader in Oct and got 2 calls but no sale until the week the boat show started. Then boom phone rang off the hook and went for full asking price no questions asked. The best thing that happened to us used boat owners is the price of new boats, got to luv it!

Froggystyle
    Have you got the number for FMS still? Or, do you know how to find it?
    What I really need I guess is their full name and I can look it up in the Fountain Valley phone book.

DAB
    FMS-Finance Management Services, Ph (714)962-5554 Fx (714)962-5595. Froggy, if you need anything please let me know, my stepbrother owns FMS.
    David

Steamin' Rice
    Froggystyle:
    Have you got the number for FMS still? Or, do you know how to find it?
    What I really need I guess is their full name and I can look it up in the Fountain Valley phone book. Froggy, read my post above....The myboatmoney guys are FMS, it's just their website...

BoatFloating
    DAB:
    FMS-Finance Management Services, Ph (714)962-5554 Fx (714)962-5595. Froggy, if you need anything please let me know, my stepbrother owns FMS.
    David DAB, beat me to the punch.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast