Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid BeerBQ August 4th: Roll Call

Chestah Cheetah
    It's on.......
    As mentioned before on the "Want to boat/drink locally with no hassle?" thread, we're having a little beerbq at the Lake Pyramid sandbar on Sunday, August 4th. How's this sound: chicken, hot dogs, and Pinwheels.....aaahhhh Pinwheels on the food side and beer, beer, and maybe a little more beer on the beer side? This will be a full day event where everyone is welcome to partake in what we bring forth (that's including you lurkers...show yourselves!).
    Here's an idea: How does everyone feel about camping there on Saturday night? We'll get a bonfire going, drink very heavily to train for the next days events, and just wake up and launch. The advantages to doing this especially for those who live an hour or more away are - first dibs on launching per camping reservation, not waking up early and driving an hour or more to get here.
    Let's get a list started on this thread of who's going with how many people and boats and what you're bringing...............

rivercrazy
    Who's we sukka? (Smith & Wesson & Me?)
    Chestah Cheetah:
    It's on.......
    As mentioned before on the "Want to boat/drink locally with no hassle?" thread, we're having a little beerbq at the Lake Pyramid sandbar on Sunday, August 4th. How's this sound: chicken, hot dogs, and Pinwheels.....aaahhhh Pinwheels on the food side and beer, beer, and maybe a little more beer on the beer side? This will be a full day event where everyone is welcome to partake in what we bring forth (that's including you lurkers...show yourselves!).
    Here's an idea: How does everyone feel about camping there on Saturday night? We'll get a bonfire going, drink very heavily to train for the next days events, and just wake up and launch. The advantages to doing this especially for those who live an hour or more away are - first dibs on launching per camping reservation, not waking up early and driving an hour or more to get here.
    Let's get a list started on this thread of who's going with how many people and boats and what you're bringing...............

Chestah Cheetah
    rivercrazy:
    Who's we sukka?We is you witch yo' goldfish aquarium platform shoes, cracked out 3 tooth ho's gettin' yo' money, and dat ghetto nia Chauncey breakin' out da pigs feet & gravy....... Oh, and you wouldn't mind carrying a mini carnival carousel in your boat to the sandbar would you? It's for the kids man, the kids.........

INFINITEJJ
    I have never been to Pyramid, but would like to try it. What's this about camping the night before and can/should we bring our kids or is this an adults only type trip?
    P.S. What the heck are pinwheels?

Want to go but I dont think I'll have my motor fixed by the 4th.

hack job
    would like to make it but theres super stock racing at marine stadium that weekend and iam down with that!

al cole'holic
    Hey hack job, ditch that avitar buddy...

hack job
    come on its funny spidey doing that little dance.. lol i am trying to find something better!

missboatnam1
    hack job, i think your little guys cute..... , CC how far is pyramid fron norco???????(riverside area)......and can you take r.v.'s there for camping? .....tina

DickDanger
    I'm down with the camp thing, as long as someone has a bit of extra room in a camper for ol Dicky. I am a contortionist, so I dont take up a lot of room. Anyhow, I am all for going, but since I will be going solo, I cant pull the boat and trailer at the same time. 6741, whats up with your motor?
    [ July 23, 2002, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast