Thread: Another sad story for BoatCop

Duck
    Arrived in Havasu last Friday for the Poker run, and my neighbor across the street tells me of the couple next door who have been making three day weekends for the last 14 years to their home. He retired last year and his wife said she had had enough and was ready to move to Havasu full time.
    They were involved in an accident near Blythe and both died on their final trip out. Alan, can you give me anymore info to tell the neighbors? I gave my condolences to their son, but did not wish to ask for details from him. They were the Aiellos. Thanks, Duck

UtlGoa
    Hey Duck,
    I work for the City P.D. here in Blythe. Let me make some calls and I'll find out what happened. Do you have a date or where the accident was. I-10? Hwy 95?
    My heart goes out to those people and their family's.

SK48
    Duck, I haven't heard of any fatility collisions near Blythe lately. I run an autobody shop in Blythe, and my buddy runs a towing service so we usually are on top of tragedys like this. If you have any more info let us know. Sorry to hear about your neighbor.

Duck
    No date is known, only very resent, like last two weeks. Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Duck

Boatcop
    I haven't heard about anything in the Blythe area recently, but I'll check into it.

91nordic29
    From the News - Herald
    LAKE HAVASU CITY AREA DEATHS
    Angela Aiello, 64, and Lawrence Aiello, 74, died on March 24. Arrangements were made by Lietz-Fraze Funeral Home.

Duck
    Thanks for the dates and efforts. Will continue to monitor. Duck