Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picking up the DCB today...

Sandbar Junkies
    My husband is @ DCB right now wrapping up all the final paperwork for our Mach 26. We can't hardly wait to take it out!!!!! Maybe you might see him on the freeway coming home this afternoon.

Blown 472
    How cool for you, I am sure RiverDave will see you.

carreraelite
    Congrats on the new ride!! You gotta watch out for that River(sees everything)Dave!!

Sandbar Junkies
    Thank you!!!! If River Dave sees him, maybe he can remind him that the suburban that he's driving doesn't match the new boat!!!! We let our oldest son skip school today to go with him. Meanwhile, our youngest son and I are impatiently waiting for our new baby to come home!!!!

man when i first seen the topic dcb coming home,i thought racing rascal,but quickly looked at my handy calendar and realized its not may yet it cant be rr's.conrats on the new ride!

Mandelon
    What cool parents!...take the kid out of school to pick up a boat????.......Not at my folks' house....Lucky Kid!

Jordy
    boatnam2:
    man when i first seen the topic dcb coming home,i thought racing rascal,but quickly looked at my handy calendar and realized its not may yet it cant be rr's.conrats on the new ride! I was thinking the same thing, but then again, it's not July yet.
    Congrats on the new ride. RD will have a bit in his report about seeing it on the freeway I'm sure.

HBjet
    boatnam2:
    man when i first seen the topic dcb coming home,i thought racing rascal,but quickly looked at my handy calendar and realized its not may yet it cant be rr's.Shit, me to Jim.
    Anyways, Congrats on the new ride! What does it look like? Are you the ones who bought Charley's old hull? If so that's bad ass, if not, I'm sure your Mach will look bad ass! Post photos of it ASAP!
    HBjet

Sandbar Junkies
    What cool parents!...take the kid out of school to pick up a boat????.......Not at my folks' house....Lucky Kid!
    We told him that he was ditching school and he thought that was cool!!!! Maybe we shouldn't be telling a 2nd grader that, huh??? It's ok as long as mom & dad say it's ok!!! Our 1st grader didn't get to ditch today, because he had a legitimate day off on Wednesday. He was having the cast removed off of his wrist.

mbrown2
    Congratulations SB Junkie....That is great news...I am sure you guys can't wait to get it on the water...the graphics on that boat is very nice...I am sure Dave did great job putting her back together...
    Good Luck, and see you on the water..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast