Thread: Elsinore Sat. 10/19

Havasu Doug
    Anyone going to be at Elsinore on Saturday 10/19? I might be testing my beer cooler out there!

***boater#1
    i was at elsinore 3 weeks ago... wakeboarding, the water is really nasty it sizzles... WeIrD, also the lake is very low my buddie dinged his prop there.(not good) if you go use the launch by where all the wakeboard boats are, the main launch is NOT open due to water levels/ be carefull if you go are you going to be wakeboarding?

Havasu Doug
    ***boater#1:
    i was at elsinore 3 weeks ago... wakeboarding, the water is really nasty it sizzles... WeIrD, also the lake is very low my buddie dinged his prop there.(not good) if you go use the launch by where all the wakeboard boats are, the main launch is NOT open due to water levels/ be carefull if you go are you going to be wakeboarding?Thanks for the info. Judging by the response on this thread, it looks like I'll be the only one there!

HM
    ***boater#1:
    i was at elsinore 3 weeks ago... wakeboarding, the water is really nasty it sizzles... WeIrD, also the lake is very low my buddie dinged his prop there.(not good) if you go use the launch by where all the wakeboard boats are, the main launch is NOT open due to water levels/ be carefull if you go are you going to be wakeboarding?The "main launch" or city launch has been closed for about a year.
    The deepest launch is the Lake Elsinore Recreational Use Area. It is on Riverside Drive just past Jack In The Box. The Next deepest is Lake Elsinore Marina which is about a mile past Jack In The Box on Riverside drive.

Havasu Doug

So it's NOT the river, but it's better than nothing!
    [ October 20, 2002, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

78Eliminator
    Havasu Doug:

Looks like they approve of animal sex....

Elsinore Cop
    Thats an old pic. It was a State Recreation Area before 1995.

78Eliminator
    Elsinore Cop:
    Thats an old pic. It was a State Recreation Area before 1995.Since you're on here, where is the safest place to launch your boat to avoid hitting rocks or the bottom?

BK
    78Eliminator:
    Havasu Doug:

Looks like they approve of animal sex....eek!
    LMAO!

Havasu Doug
    Elsinore Cop:
    Thats an old pic. It was a State Recreation Area before 1995.Good observation! That pic IS around 10 years old. I was just going through my pics and thought it was pretty funny!