Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Unleashed........

BlownHowardCat
    Congrats on the write up on your force in Hot Boat.......See ya on the water......Kenny

RiverLife
    Ditto, that thing is one bitchen ride!! Force has made my short list.

unleashed
    Hey Kenny thanks alot, I was just talking about your boat at RRX. Todd Taylor from Jokerswild now has a howard cat, looks great. I let him know how impressed I was with how well those Howards run. Im glad we're getting all this rain, should be good for the water levels at some of the local lakes. Let me know when you guys head out to the river and I'll check my calender and maybe roll with you guys. Im gonna have to try to find the magazine somewhere not to many stores carry it around here. Thanks for the headsup.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

unleashed
    Thanks Riverlife, I appreciate the props!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

MikeF
    Deano, I thought that scheeme looked familiar . A clean ride to be sure !

unleashed
    Hey whats going on Mike, How are things in Irvine these days. Hows your boat doing???
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

RiverLife
    Not to take away from this thread, but where about are you in Irvine Mike, I'm the same zip. I'm Woodbridge, on the North Lake.
    Dean, your very welcome! I actually have your boat set as my wallpaper right now.
    [ December 18, 2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: RiverLife ]

MikeF
    D, Trying to find ways to make some $$ and pieceing together a mild N2O kit to make it even quicker !
    I'm sure I can piece the kit together w/o any real problems.....as far as the $$ making part, can you enlighten me on how you do it wink .

MikeF
    RiverLife:
    Not to take away from this thread, but where about are you in Irvine Mike, I'm the same zip. I'm Woodbridge, on the North Lake.
    Dean, your very welcome! I actually have your boat set as my wallpaper right now.I'm located about 1/2 mile down Yale (over the RR tracks) from the lake .

unleashed
    Well, Im actually one of the fortunate ones who made money during the dotcom days. I saved alot so bascically Im retired until it runs out. I figure I'll probably have to go back to work when Im 60 when most people will be retiring.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast