Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Summer Blowout!!!!

DickDanger
    Okay, heres the 411. Who would be interested in attending the Pyramid Summer Blowout, tentatively scheduled for Sept 28/29 or Oct 12/13, whichever gets the most response. The situation would be:
    Hopefully getting WhippedCaliber out with some of that Tri-tip.
    Camping out Sat night in one of the group sites.
    Beer bong festivities/Jello Shots/Dick Danger's Cherry Bombs
    A little racing on the far side of the island.
    Any other activities that anyone would like to see.
    Come on out, say goodbye to summer, and have a good time seeing some new faces, as well as some old ones!!!
    This should be enough notice for people to get their plans in order. Let's here a count on who would be down for this.
    -DD Out
    [ September 03, 2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

NashvilleBound
    Were in. I am sure Chaddyshack will pop up and respond too. I promise to drive better this time Sounds like I need to put on the 26 for this run..... If Marcels going his trips on us! Come on CC show yourself...
    [ September 03, 2002, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

DickDanger
    I am really hoping that we get a big turnout on this one. Not that the last one didnt rate high on the fun meter. Hey, even the usual Havasu Snob cliques are invited out. I promise to act like a total jackass and have my nose in the air all day so that you will feel right at home. Heh heh I would like to see us totally commandere the sandbar there, and not let anyone else join in to play (unless of course, they are hot naked Tropicana girls that would like a ride in some hot boats). -Dick "Ummmmm, would you ladies like to see my liquid cooled header"? Danger Out
    [ September 03, 2002, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Chestah Cheetah
    NashvilleBound:
    Come on CC show yourself...Can't you just trust me that I measured with a calibrated yardstick?
    I'm in brother.......and I'm bringing an extra bottle of Patron.

I'm in even if I have to buy a f...ing raft & paddle my ass out there!

79Hawaiian
    I am in for either date, or both.

RiverToysJas
    I vote for the October date, but that's only because Sept is full of actual river events.
    What's the elevation of Pyramid?

WILD LAVEY
    8/28 8/29 is the laveycraft regatta. so if you guys decide on another date im in.

DickDanger
    Hmmmmmmmm..good question about the elevation. Anyone know? As far as Oct, I am kinding of leaning with that anyways, as RTJ said, people already have other events/vacations/get togethers planned. All I can say if it is in October: someone bring the firewood!!!!!! I dont wanna have to hang out with anymore crazy mexican cabdrivers, just to bogart their firepit. -DD Out
    [ September 03, 2002, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

WILD LAVEY
    we braved 49 deg. temps at run what ya brung erlier this year so mild oct. temps wont stop me

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast