Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Pyramid Summer Blowout!!!!

Hustler
    What about perris? I have not been there in years but they do have camping (on the Lake) and from what I remember the water is clean. just a suggestion.

Windy
    Hustler:
    What about perris? I have not been there in years but they do have camping (on the Lake) and from what I remember the water is clean. just a suggestion.But you have to deal with the park rangers...member Randys story Joe.
    MissHBjet

RiverToysJas
    MissHBjet:
    But you have to deal with the park rangers...member Randys story Joe.
    MissHBjetDidn't Joe and Randy just go out to Perris a few weeks back, but it was full?
    Perris isn't bad. I've run fast out there w/o getting hassled. The island picnic areas are nice too.
    RTJas

DickDanger
    I am with RTJ so far. I still believe that this Pyramid deal is gonna happen. I guess that if it doesnt, I will be getting served a helping of the big black crow. I will be back in SoCal tomorrow, and will better be able to figure some things out. -Dick "I am all about C Cups, and Triple E nipples!!!" Danger out

79Hawaiian
    I vote for Pyramid. I have never been to the infamous smelly pit of hell everyone has described but I did drive by and air was a bit rancid on the 15. Of course I was on my way home from Mexico and that may have been myself I was smelling. I do however plan on inserting my person in the water so I would rather it be an enjoyable experience rather than require a visit to my local doctor!
    Just a thought... River??? Lake Mojave? It aint' bad weather that time of year ya know?

79Hawaiian
    WTF?
    L.A.'s Backyard Could Be Closed For Months - KCAL Story
    Ron Raley, the U.S. Forest Service incident commander:
    "The closure could last for months -- even a year -- to guard against more fires and to protect the foothill communities built up along its fringes.
    "We just simply cannot allow another ignition to create an inferno like we've had here that continues to threaten communities all along the Angeles area," said Ron Raley, the U.S. Forest Service incident commander."
    Sorry but it don't work like that. Did they say "sorry but we can't allow another earthquake to knock down the 14 freeway" after the 1994 quake?
    I fully support the fire fighters. I can deal with a shutdown during the fires because they can not provide service in other areas due to lack of resources. BUT! A YEAR??? Someone is smoking crack.

JustMVG
    Can i make a suggestion? Lake Piru is close to Castaic, right off the 126 just past Magic Mtn, I know they have camping, the downside is the size of the lake, not alot of running room for the boats to stretch their er umm legs, but if it's just about getting together to have some laughs and have a good time..... Just my 2 cent suggestion. Mike VG

Wicked1
    Piru is a way scaled down version of pyramid same scenery same everything but smaller they gotta nice cove,,,There is also Casitas in Ojai but they dont allow water contact,,but what they dont see wont hurt them,,,I dont wanna go to either lake but if i had the choice it would be casitas cause the water is glass all the time...Piru tends to get windy..just my .02...But i'll go where ever the party goes!!!!

if the water is the issue at hand at smellsomemore i dont think that is a valid reason not to have it there.all the top boat builers use it as there testing lake and the water dont seem to do anything to there mega buck boats there getting ready to sell.it is green but far better than perris when it comes to straight bacteria factor.plus perris is a no acohol lake and if your not staying on the island the other beaches there suck.i dont plan on doing no skiing but i know a few of you do and i guess i can see you not wanting to ski there.i myself would not have a problem going into the water there.plus if there any fast boats which i hope there is everyone can watch them from the shore and they can go as fast as they want.never been to castaic but if there as strick as they say if will suck putting around all day doing 35mph.but like i say im with the majority if castaic is the spot i will kill tow birds with one stone and drop my boat off afterwords a teague for my winter service so i dont mind going there but my vote is for ELSINORE.

JetBoatRich
    Make a weekend of it, go to Laughlin?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425