Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beachcomber in Havasu

Skaterfast
    Anyone have a place there.Pros and cons please.Space rent,facilities,people,ramp,docks,etc.
    I'm looking for an inexspensive single wide mobile home(trailer).

BoatPI
    Had a place there for 5 years. Sold it to a neat guy for $18K last year. Rent is working it's way to 500 per month. Great location, shallow ramp, quiet, quirky owner, no laws protect owners in these parks from rent hikes.
    If you have a strong need to for an in house private ramp and a slip that is generally available, then this is the thing, if not, BUY a HOUSE.
    Good luck.

HAVASUKID
    GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I HAVE A 1996 DOUBLE WIDE FOR SALE 1.5 MILES AWAY FROM WINDSOR BEACH LAUNCH RAMP, I/LL SEND U PICS,, YOU BUY LOT AND MOBILE, NO LEASE....

Jordy
    Beachcomber isn't as much fun since they totally fenced it off from Site 6. That little golf cart path made it all worth while.

beached1
    I have some friends with places in the Beachcomber. What I like the best about it is the tight security. They won't let your visitor friends park their boats inside the park but, you can park it right next to the gaurd shack that's manned 24hrs a day.

beach gomer
    skater fast
    I have a place there in the mobile home section
    but the owner is pricing evertybody out of the park with rent.the launch ramp is being looked at by the army cor of eng so it's supposed to be re-done buy next summer.I guess you r not getting an invite back to the islander next year I think loui will miss you.

Skaterfast
    Just looking for something a little more permanent(something without wheels).Space rent is about $100 more over at Islander.As far as no invite back.Hell,Islander loves my money.Beach Gomer,do I know you?

beach gomer
    skaterfast

beach gomer
    sorry about that .
    skaterfast
    I have badabing 26'lavey.I also have a 900sq ft mobile that cost me about 27k not bad and it's only 5 years old it also came with about 40' of covered a parking.buy the way we can still go over to site six without any problems.

Havasu_Jet_85
    My dads friend from High school has a place there. I'd love to have it. But the security personal are real asholes. Yeah and of course its not as fun now since the finced off site 6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast