Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Head-on collision on 95 south of Havasu

uvindex
    On our way into Havasu tonight from Orange County, we saw the aftermath of a very bad head-on collision on 95, between Cottonwood Cove and Havasu. It appeared to be a red F250 and a ?. The bad thing was that the two vehicles hit directly head-on (not offset, which is bad enough.) It was a very bad wreck, and I hope nobody was killed but it didn't look good. I'm sure the story will be in the Havasu paper soon -- my thoughts are with the occupants of the vehicles.
    Seeing this kind of thing always reminds me that a weekend of fun can turn into tragedy in the blink of an eye.

missboatnam1
    i hate hearing this stuff...my prayers go out to them,,,,,,,that could be me or you at any moment...enjoy life......NOW...thanks for the info... frown
    [ April 26, 2003, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Beautiful Noise
    I HATE hearing thing's like that, My Prayer's go out to the Family's Hopefully everybody was OK.
    Steve

mbrown2
    I hope all involved make it through alright. Where did it happen? South of Havasu? or North? Cottonwood is north on Mojave...

01RENEGADE
    Hate to hear things like that and hope that everyone involved are ok

Boatcop
    He meant Cattail Cove/Sand Point.
    That's the second one in the general area in less than a week. On Wednesday one of our local meth heads was southbound just south of the Bill Williams when he passed in a no psaaaing zone, on a curve and hit another car head on. The driver of the other car was DOA. The tweaker is in jail.

uvindex
    Where did it happen? South of Havasu? or North? Cottonwood is north on Mojave... He meant Cattail Cove/Sand Point.Thanks Alan/BoatCop, you're right. (I don't know where I got Cottonwood Cove. ) The accident was south of Havasu and north of Cattail Cove.
    Sorry to hear about the other incident. The stretch of 95 around Bill Williams is kind of scary, espcecially the curve that people often overcook.

Kilrtoy
    Drugs arent bad just ask the shit head in jail. All drugs should be banned and DUI penalies should be way stiff. Yes build more jails to place all these idiots in.....

unleashed
    I know which accident you were refering to. Unfortunatly I was the first one on the scene. There was a jeep and ford involved. It appeared that the jeep went into the fords lane. Both front ends were completely crushed. I checked both occupants pulse. The jeeps occupant a young guy probably about 20 was dead on impact. The other occupant was a police officer that was bleeding from his ears but I think he survived. The only fortunate thing about the whole situation is that I arrived in time to warn other vehicles that were fast approaching. It could have been even worst. The impact was so hard that all the vehicle lights were completely out so you could not see the accident. I mean I didnt even see it till I came up on it from the opposite side. If it would have been in my lane I probably would have have hit them. If anyone finds any info on this accident please let me know I'd like to know how the cop is and where the young man was from.
    Deano

little rowe boat
    I SEE IT ALL THE TIME,THE OFFENDER/PERSON UNDER THE INFLUENCE GETS AWAY WITH MINOR INJURIES OR NONE AT ALL AND THE INNOCENT VICTIM DEAD OR MAMED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast