Thread: Pah-tay boys and girls...

DickDanger
    Have been thinking of having another monster blow out party. The questions are: when would be a good time this summer, and how many people would be interested in a party that is NOT at the river? Should I just wait for the Christmas party instead? I would like another good size group of people. Or, everyone could boat locally during the day, and then come back here for a shindig. Lets hear some ideas. L8...-DD Out
    [ May 02, 2003, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

JustMVG
    I like the go boat and then party at your place idea, and yes i'll actually show up, MVG

Havasu Doug
    DD, I'll come party at your place anytime! It's proximately to a local lake is a definite plus, but I know how you like weekday boating. I guess you could have it on a Friday to get at least some people to the lake on a day that is, also, good for a party. Whenever it is though, I'M THERE!

JetBoatRich
    Havasu Doug:
    DD, I'll come party at your place anytime! It's proximately to a local lake is a definite plus, but I know how you like weekday boating. I guess you could have it on a Friday to get at least some people to the lake on a day that is, also, good for a party. Whenever it is though, I'M THERE! Friday, that is today! Be there in a couple hours and we will start early on the Cinco De Mayo celebration
    [ May 02, 2003, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]