Thread: elsinore today!

77charger
    I went out his morn try the new boat out.The sun was out but a little chilly when moving but fine when stopped.Only 5 other boats(2 were jets 1 was sking,1 fishing) out and they were just floating it was like having the whole lake to myself.
    The boat worked great and i am very happy with it.It was different not having the big block roar and not being able to go as fast as my jet did but could cruise with the radio on.Boat did 62 on speedo and 57 gps motor is a 350 mag in a 21' eliminator.did do a couple of laps around the lake just cruising at 40 mph with barely using any gas too.(the biggest difference.

JetBoatRich
    Good looking new ride you picked up. Have fun and enjoy it.
    [ November 10, 2002, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

picklefork1
    right on bro - glad it worked out for you

Beautiful Noise
    77Charger.....Sounds like you have a Great Boat there I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it.
    A couple of laps around Elsinore I'd be heading back for more Gas
    Steve
    [ November 10, 2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

Kwicherbichen
    77Traitor (j/k) Glad to hear you got a new ride. The extra room is a plus but no more rooster my friend!
    How was the water out there? Was is radiator coolant green or did it look better? I wonder how much the lake level changed after the rain?

77charger
    Kwicherbichen:
    77Traitor (j/k) Glad to hear you got a new ride. The extra room is a plus but no more rooster my friend!
    How was the water out there? Was is radiator coolant green or did it look better? I wonder how much the lake level changed after the rain?yes the water is still green(but i didnt go for swimming).As for the water level it has been a couple of months sice i have been there but i used the city ramp and had no probs headed out.Might head back out on sun for some testing

syke-o
    wheres the pics of the new boat?