Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are we gonna call Hallet19?

HavasuBarney
    Once he gets rid of that Hot Tub Car Boat and gets himself an Outboard Tunnel?
    Oh yes, he had a glimpse of The Dark Side.
    [ October 12, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: HavasuBarney ]

Jordy
    I can think of a couple things, most involve "wacker" but probably aren't fit to print...
    Jordy

BBTAHITI
    HavasuBarney:
    Oh yes, he had a glimpse of The Dark Side. Well, between getting rid of a "car boat". and looking at his avatar, the name is obvious.....

Froggystyle
    The Dark Side is strong where you come from Barney, but forget not, that the light side has strong kung fu here!
    When he is ready, he will begin his training... wink
    Nice job on the boat Barn, I heard it turned out really well.
    Wes

superdave013
    Dumb j/k H19

HavasuBarney
    superdave013:
    Dumb j/k H19LOL
    You've been pretty good on those one liners lately, have you considered Photoshop? wink
    Thanks Wes.
    Light Shaolin VS Dark Jedi.... hmmmmm

TOBTEK
    HavasuBarney:
    Oh yes, he had a glimpse of The Dark Side. SMART!

Froggystyle
    The only thing I fear is you swaying him to the dark side, and him ending up gay.... again. wink
    This cat is fighting for the edge of heterosexuallity as it is. Do you really think he needs an outboard at this point? Why not just get him a dress and handbag while you were at it!
    Seriously though, what ever you decide is fine with us Aaron. We will like you even if you are gay.
    Squirts up! hehe

Hallett19
    Yeah, Barney changed me and my friends outlook on life Friday night cruising around Lake Havasu. Turns out a 300 Pro Max on a 21 ft Liberator, with tons of space for stereo, coolers and most of all, women and it pulled 96 mph with the jack plate not working !! Yeah, and it must be nice not being able to kill 40 gallons of gas in a boat in one weekend if you tried, who doesnt agree ?? They are expensive, but damn are they COOL, the sound is awe inspiring, especially once it gets out of the water. eek! oh, did I forget the warranty?? yeah, it has one of those too. Oh, and rooster tails !! It has those too!!
    Oh Barn, how about this name "whakin' it out back"
    And, thank you so much Barn for making my ride back to perfect, I took it out today, its as solid as a rock, it ran great too, it ran like shit yesterday because the distibutor was loose!! I bet you don't know what those are, do you Thank you and Jenny so much for putting up with me and babysitting my boat!
    [ October 12, 2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Froggystyle
    Pulllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!
    Sound was "awe inspiring"? You mean you were struck by awe that something that sounds so whiney and gay made you run near 100? Or were you in awe that you didn't end up with an omlette at the end of the run?
    Just wondering..... wink
    Daqueris anyone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast