Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Pleasant 11/3?

Craig
    Donnie:
    Roln20's
    Craig and Tony live within a mile of me,so we all boat,drink beer and watch Tony tear the motor out of his boat two or three times a year
    I like that

roln 20s
    Craig and Donnie-
    I be in Phx around the holidays, and we'll all have to hit up the lake or just chill. I guess we could even invite Tony! You guys have a good one!
    Oh yeah Craig- what division at the plant are you in? Last name?
    Later,
    Roln 20s

Craig
    roln 20s:
    Craig and Donnie-
    I be in Phx around the holidays, and we'll all have to hit up the lake or just chill. I guess we could even invite Tony! You guys have a good one!
    Oh yeah Craig- what division at the plant are you in? Last name?
    Later,
    Roln 20sSounds like a plan. Last name in Bonhoff, the main group I work under is Radiation Protection or better known as just RP.
    Craig

Powerquestboy
    Craig, thanks for the info. This whole "winter boating thing is killing me, its not that cold and I would rather drink Beer on the boat than in my living room. I just wish I could make all my friends think that way. I'm going to try and get out to the Drags on Saturday and Pleasent on Sunday. I'll say hi if I see your advantage.

Craig
    Yup, don't need as much ice in the cooler in the winter. That's winterizing the boat in Phoenix, bring a jacket and the ice in the cooler lasts all day We'll be there Sunday, my boat and a 25 Eliminator Daytona, couple of carbs sticking out of the hatch.
    Craig
    [ October 30, 2002, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]

roln 20s
    Powerquestboy-
    You have a great point, we'd all rather be out on the lake chillin than in our living rooms. But surprisingly- all of the boat owners in Arizona don't understand. The main season for the average boater is Memorial day through Labor day, even though it is 100 degrees before and after these days.
    My brother is a huge wakeboarder in the state (one of the top 10 or so) and his season primarily ends at Halloween and starts back up in February..after he can get just a little snowboarding in.
    AZ boaters are wierd (not the guys on this forum) but the average because they don't take advantage of the great weather. I sure plan on it.
    Enjoy the sun,
    Roln 20s

Craig
    I think a lot of it htough is that in the summer it's so freakin' hot out, all you can do is sit in the house/car with the AC on or go to the lake Now, this time of the year it's great to tinker with the cars in the garage, ride ATC's etc. I still like going out some weekends, but the garage calls.....
    Craig
    [ October 30, 2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12