Thread: Boat Show Sunday ??

BowTie Rick
    Anyone going? Too much to do on Sat. because I was working at the Miami boat show last weekend and the Pomona Winternationals the week before. I need Saturday to rest, do laundry, pet the dog, etc. I'd like to meet up with some of ya and drink a beer or two or three

going today after work

WILD LAVEY
    whats up rick. how was the miami boat show? when you get a chance, i would like to see some of the pix you guys took from the photo shoot. i was also planning on heading out sunday to the show again. ill see you there.

BowTie Rick
    The catalog goes to the printer on Monday. The pictures are not real big but they are on the fron cover Where you will see your boat large as life is in magazine ads and large posters we make for the back drops of EZ-Ups used at trade shows. The graphic people said they would turn some pictures from Quark Press to .JPG for me but have not done it yet. They are real busy and I don't want to bug them and burn my bridges. They also told me they would let me know when ads run. If they do, I'll let you guys know too so you can pick up a magazine for yourself. I think we are doing something with Kevin's boat too. I guess I will have to trade the ole Ultra in for a new Lavey wink Miami was not what I expected. It was mostly million dollar yauchts and fishing boats with a few off shore rigs thrown in for good measure. LA is a way better match for our products in my opinion and I convinced them to be there as well as Miami next year Crazy flight home. We had to abort our landing in Phoenix on the way back home. We were feet off the ground when the pilot hit the throttles full on and pulled back the stick. The wheels went up and the flaps went in and we climbed almost straight up while banking to the left on a wing tip. A few women screamed and the lady in front of me threw up. The pilot got on the radio and said that a small plane pulled onto the runway. eek! I will see you Sunday!!

TOBTEK
    miss Tobtek and I are going sunday about 11 am.

Riverhound
    The Wife and I are going Sunday. Probably around 11 or so.

havasuguy#2000
    im going to the show sunday with my girlfreind, my buddie and his chick