Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another nice weekend in parker

very nice weather in parker this weekend,seen jrocket and smilemaker a few times.just missed one boat crash sad as hell it was one of the old wood boats all tricked out and in prestine condtion well it was before it hit a log wall just below foxes.had a few of boatcops co workers come visit me sunday morning at 7am(not a good feeling)our girls were hanging with a few guys that thought they would make a few passes on dirtbikes on the golfcourse.closed the deal on our new trailer and sold our old one this weekend(very good news).

i couldnt tell if it hit the wall or stopped short eithier way it was a v drive and probaly suffered a little damage.rd i think i seen your parents and older couple was out on your patio washing downi was going to intoduce myself but didnt.

its was at the day camp area just below foxes on the cali side.at the turn.

waterndog
    boatnam2:
    closed the deal on our new trailer and sold our old one this weekend(very good news). Whats up Jim ? You sold your trailer where did you guys buy at?

Jrocket
    Well it went like this....
    I pull into camp on friday evening about 4 pm or so.Got everything set up and drove the golf cart down to the bar.Grabbed a beer and walked out on to the deck just in time to see Boatnam flying down the river pulling 2 inner tubes with kids on them..Both kids screaming as boatnam is cranking the wheel back and forth as hard as he can..
    You got some tough kids there Boatnam....I thought for sure they were dust when ya got her up to 70 or so.... LMAO..
    Did you happen to see the boat hit the dock and sink right in front of Branson's?My buddy was cruising up river in his Schiada when this guy pulled up next to him and wanted to race...They both got on it and then all the sudden the eliminator tunnel bounced a couple times and made a super hard right turn straight into the docks!!By the time my buddy turned around to go help,the boat was full of water and stuck under the dock.The had about 6 or 7 guys and a small tractor to get in out and back on the traler..It sucked to watch that poor guy.Hope he gets everything fixed up... frown

jr thats funny,the only way to get the kids to quit begging me to go tubing is to scare the shit out of them but it dont work.wd yea we sold our place this weekend and will hopefully be in our new place by op6.

mtndewdrops
    I saw that boat go by at Emerald Cove what a beautiful boat, that totally sucks.
    That was some awesome weather we had. Took my Mom-in-law to the channel. She had a great time. She was impressed that they had the floating snack bars.

WILD LAVEY
    whats up mrb. i heard that your selling your boat and buying a cat. are you going with the sabre?

Havasu Doug
    WILD LAVEY:
    whats up mrb. i heard that your selling your boat and buying a cat. are you going with the sabre? What did I miss? Is that true Jim?
    Cool signature pic BTW Nick. Where did you get it?

WILD LAVEY
    doug, this cool helicopter shot was taken at the spring heatwave poker run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast