Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boat detail

summerlove
    I gotta give props where props are due, and Warlock 25 (John) and his Havasu biz, "Attention to Detail" are awesome! He turned my filthy dirty boat (a week in Lake Powell and three highway t-storms later will do that to a boat) into a thing of beauty. He went to the garage and did the work without my even being there to bug him.
    If any of you live in Havasu and hate the wash down thing at the end of the weekend or need a complete detail, send your business to John. He'll do you right! Here's a pic of the finished product. Look at her shine!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/951HPIM1119.JPG[/img]

little rowe boat
    Wow it looks great, obviously a good job.How much$$$ ?

summerlove
    little rowe boat:
    Wow it looks great, obviously a good job.How much$$$ ? $180.00, but that included a complete detail, removed all hardware, wax and buff, and even the trailer was waxed and buffed. He did such an awesome job, I couldn't believe it. In fact, I just sent him a pm for him to do it all over again...

little rowe boat
    Sounds very reasonable for the work he does.Did I get that right he removes all of the hardware ?

summerlove
    RiverDave:
    SummerLove, is that campbell an I/O?
    RD <--- Always thought it was a V-Drive, until I saw your new avatar Merc 7.4 Bravo I Quicker out of the hole than a v-drive, but limited on HP. Since I only run about 350HP, the I/O is fine, but in truth, I wish it were a v-drive. Still the nicest campbell on the river! Thanks for asking...

summerlove
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/951HPIM1120.JPG[/img]

dimarcobros
    Wow your boat came out very nice. My brother and I have been looking at Campbells lately do to the fact that there are always a handle full on our beach. Definately need one with the mat on the bow though. wink
    How did you work it so he was able to get in your garage with you not there?
    DMB

summerlove
    dimarcobros:
    Wow your boat came out very nice. My brother and I have been looking at Campbells lately do to the fact that there are always a handle full on our beach. Definately need one with the mat on the bow though. wink
    DMB Some of the Campbells on that beach of your's are real POS's. Not well maintained (Very Cherry is anything but). If you want to check mine out sometime, let me know, I'd be more than happy to take you for a spin.
    My garage has one of those keypads. he has my garage door code and the door opens right up!

Mr.Havasu
    dimarcobros:
    DMB I also have keys and/or remote controls to alot of my customer's garages. They just call me and let me know when they want it done by and I have their babies ready and waiting for them.
    Thanks for the good words Summerlove (Rick)

dimarcobros
    Very Cherry is always in the water, in fact I don't think he ever takes it out. I will definately take you up on that ride. When are you going to be there next?
    DMB

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast