Thread: Whats the cost for a brand new hydro hull

DUECE'SDAD
    Just wondering the average price range for a brand new hydro, not really in particiallar hull brand or maker, just the going rate for an unrigged un trailered nice hydro hull ? ? ? And who is making them

BOAT ANCHOR
    Call Pete Giroux (818) 203-8695 at Giroux Custom Boats. They have the original Cole Hydro mold as well as the short Deaver/Cole Hydro mold.
    www.colecustomboats.com

olbiezer
    also mike cline has dever hydros and cole flatties out of orlando fla407 671 6179

weekendwarrior
    Call Pete Giroux (818) 203-8695 at Giroux Custom Boats. They have the original Cole Hydro mold as well as the short Deaver/Cole Hydro mold.
    www.colecustomboats.com
    Ok, I'm not starting anything, but I have to get this off my chest. That website is very missleading. At the top it says Cole Custom Boats. But it isn't a Cole because it wasn't put together at his shop nor was it under Jim Coles supervision as a boat builder. So how is it a Cole? Just because it is popped out of his molds doesn't make it a Cole. It's like you attach his name to it to try and sell your boat. Don't call it a Cole, call it a Giroux Custom Boat. All these guys that ended up with Cole molds running around calling the boats they are building Coles isn't right. Put your own name on your own boat and stop using someone else as a reference to move your product.

ace of spades
    Ron Braaksma has the rbr deaver mold and will lay one up to order.
    go to rbprops.com for contact info

77charger
    Ron Braaksma has the rbr deaver mold and will lay one up to order.
    go to rbprops.com for contact info
    Bill diez? '
    if so this is robert drove 006 boat

Orange Gasm
    Well theres a few builders. You can find them for about 7-8000 bare. But i seen 1 that went for 8000 less motor with all the right stuff, a very nice sanger.

bigheavyd2
    If you go to www.dragboatcity.com you can see all the pic of a boat being built and all the stages for what kind of boat you want to buy? it a great site.