Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winds destroyed my canopy

Ultra21
    A couple of years ago I bought a Costco canopy to store my boat in. It's about 10' x 20' white with sides and I can't find the company where it came from. The winds last night completely demolished the tarp and I need to replace it before the rains come. Anybody know where Costco got these things? or where I can get the replacement tarp?
    I hope you were all safe from the winds! I heard we saw winds in the 80 Mph range.

Havasu Hangin'
    3:00AM...do you know where your BBQ is?
    Mine danced across the patio (along with the rest of my patio furniture) and fell on it's face...broke the damn lid.
    Welcome to the 909...

hd&boatrider
    I don't know but you can probably search and find the product somehow via the internet. Last night the lid on the back of my truck blew off, scrapped the truck up and the lid itself got messed up pretty good. It was laying on the sidewalk this AM with gashes in it. On top of that over Thanksgiving my friggin' roof blew off (tiles) in BHC. I still haven't got that fixed yet. I hate the winds worse than the cold.

OCStoker
    I found a surfboard in my backyard this morning.

HM
    Hey Ultra, if you find out, can you post it?
    I don't have one, but am thinking of getting one so I can postpost building an enclosure!

ROZ
    OCStoker:
    I found a surfboard in my backyard this morning. Hummm, I didn't see mine this morning.....If it's a tri-fin, it's mine.

mrs disco charger
    Hey Ultra, you may want to go back to Costco and ask them. They are usually pretty good with that stuff. You may even want to take the canopy back and see if they will exchange it for you. I know I have done that with Luggage that I bought from there that broke and they have exchanged it no problem.
    [ January 06, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: mrs disco charger ]

Schiada76
    My quickshade was three doors down this morning, has some new "vent holes" in it. The frame held together great though.

In2Deep
    Found a patio chair from my back yard -- in my front yard. Gated/fenced all the way around -- so it had to have been tossed over 2 stories. SCV.

mbrown2
    Coming back from Social D show last night, and I saw one of those Costco 10x20 tents on the 118 last night...the thing looked mangled, and it must have flew from someone's backyard.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast