Thread: Very Strange ....

LeE ss13
    This is about Puddingstone in San Dimas. I know, the little mud hole with the crowds and the speed limits. Well get this. For weeks I have been promising my 11 year old that I would dig out the old Flatbottom, (it's been all wrapped up since October), and take him for a few laps at Puddingstone since we live right by it. We started working on the boat at 7 am. I figured by the time we got done getting it ready, (putting the exhaust system back, the carb, charge the batt etc.) it would be to late too go to a local lake on July 4th and battle the crowds. We got done about 5 pm and since it was still HOT, we drove the 3/4 mile to the lake. I think we entered the Twilight Zone. There were no boats there. They all left. We drove around doing laps until 7:30. (an old flatbottom makes you think you are going faster than you really are and he loves that.) The guy at the gate said it's always like that on a major holiday on boat day. Go figure !!! 30 years of stopping by there expecting crowds, bad water, and what ever and today we had the whole lake to ourselves. Now I'm worried. Maybe God is setting me up for something bad .....
    Very Stange

Rod-64
    I hope Havasu's like that when I go Sunday.

Infomaniac
    They all chose to go watch or light off fireworks rather that ride in a flatbottom.
    Dumbasses.

01RENEGADE
    What are the odds