Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: out on the road..

bordsmnj
    i see poeple that may be from the forums all the time with Ultra stickers or various other makes(you know y'all get manufactors stickers on yur rides)on the back window or the dead give away- the op6c sticker. RD said he saw me the other day while i was headed west on the 91 thurs afternoon.
    i believe him cause traffic his dirrection was stopped .two days before i saw i red ford crew cab 4by4 with the op6c sticker in the back 3pm headed east.Who was that? lets see if we can keep this thread going just for the hell of it and don't even bother mentioning white tacoma's

Windy
    Sounds like RacingRascal...did he have a DCB sticker to?

bordsmnj
    not sure about a dcb sticker. the op6c sticker was on the driver side of the back window and the truck had a pretty healthy lift to it. my view was obscured by a semi and i lost track of him in the review mirrors shortly after.i'm thinking he got of at surfas club drive.

Windy
    Nope wasnt RR...his truck is stock height.

bordsmnj
    might be HD and Boat riders truck. check out his avatar. it looked ALOT like that one. idea

RiverToysJas
    Could have been anyone. Sometimes we just spend the afternoon putting OP6 stickers on trucks at the mall.
    RTJas
    BTW - I'm kidding wink !

Windy
    Jas...your on a roll tonite

bordsmnj
    well i would cry about not having one (op6c sticker)but i haven't earned mine yet,i geuss.HEy jas, how long do i hafta be labled a jackass on that one forum?
    [ April 21, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

bordsmnj
    oh, and geuss what it was HD and Boat Riders truck!ooooh,trippy.

RiverToysJas
    bordsmnj:
    well i would cry about not having one (op6c sticker)but i haven't earned mine yet,i geuss.HEy jas, how long do i hafta be labled a jackass on that one forum? I have no idea what you're talking about, jackass. You can "earn" a sticker for $ 5.00 though! Talk to HBJet!!!
    RTJas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast