Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox360 4-sale

MUDXPRT
    No, not at all, it's people like you that buy something at a normal price and then try to sell it to someone to make a huge profit - call the Pennysaver - this is a "***boat" forum - not ebay!!!!!
    Yea real huge profit, in the store $300.00, 2 games $120.00 plus tax 7.75% = $452.55 asking $600.00 wow huge profit. But if money is so tight for you I would gladly give to you so your kids will have something to open on Christmas.

Phat Matt
    No, not at all, it's people like you that buy something at a normal price and then try to sell it to someone to make a huge profit - call the Pennysaver - this is a "***boat" forum - not ebay!!!!!
    He won it. People sell shit here all the time. Technically it could be boat related. Some peeps have them installed in their boats.
    $750.

J540
    HOT BOAT E-BAY There now this is E-bay ............................................wadda D@%* :cry: .
    Hay i have one 360 Premium with X-tra w/less remote and x-tra batt, an charger + the store receipt. $$650.00 starting bid going once????.
    Got three left.

Froggystyle
    HOT BOAT E-BAY There now this is E-bay ............................................wadda D@%* :cry: .
    Hay i have one 360 Premium with X-tra w/less remote and x-tra batt, an charger + the store receipt. $$650.00 starting bid going once????.
    Got three left.
    Really???
    I was looking to get one of these right after the season was over and I didn't have to wait in line...

Burley1
    Yea real huge profit, in the store $300.00, 2 games $120.00 plus tax 7.75% = $452.55 asking $600.00 wow huge profit. But if money is so tight for you I would gladly give to you so your kids will have something to open on Christmas.
    OK you talked me into it, would it be to much to ask you to deliver it too, my kids will owe you big time

Redneck
    Got three left.
    how much for the wife???

Redneck
    I will sell my Xbox (old school) with my limited games for $599. I will even wipe the dust off of it. Just in time for Xmas.
    Ive got the old nitendo for sale just got to dig the dust off it lol think i have mario bros too hmmm lets see 750.00

JetBoatRich
    How much for my old intellivison

Redneck
    How much for my old intellivison
    actually ive got one of the old disc players that came out before laser discs ever came out it uses a disc that looks like a record box that you have to flip half way through the movies.

jbone
    Atari anyone???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast