Thread: WANTED: Pontoon boat for rent. please help

Eric455
    alright gang, i need a pontoon boat for spring break. i am leaving los angeles on the 27th of march. and i'm coming back to los angeles on the 6th of april. if there is someone out there that has or knows someone that has a pontoon boat that they can rent out to me for the wee i would really appriciate it. i called a place on havasu and they are asking $350 per day. for a 26'er. any help would be helpfull.
    please contact me via:
    araik2000@earthlink.net
    818-402-3004 cell
    thanx
    eric

Cole
    give me a shout i have an 18'pontoon you can rent
    949-689-8795 Cole

Charley
    Eric455:
    alright gang, i need a pontoon boat for spring break. i am leaving los angeles on the 27th of march. and i'm coming back to los angeles on the 6th of april. if there is someone out there that has or knows someone that has a pontoon boat that they can rent out to me for the wee i would really appriciate it. i called a place on havasu and they are asking $350 per day. for a 26'er. any help would be helpfull.
    please contact me via:
    araik2000@earthlink.net
    818-402-3004 cell
    thanx
    eric email me.... I have a pontoon out of Moabi(connected to Havasu)

C-Ya
    I just got off the phone with a friend that has a boat rental company in Lake Havazoo. I was going to post his number, but he told me that everytime he has rented his boats to spring breakers, there has always been damage (with no exception). So he tells all people that sound under the age of 40, that he is sold out during those dates of spring break.
    So my suggestion would be, get grandma (or someone that sounds old) to call back the rental companies in Havazoo and I bet there will be all sorts of boats available.
    Just my 0.02
    C-Ya

Eric455
    C-Ya:
    I just got off the phone with a friend that has a boat rental company in Lake Havazoo. I was going to post his number, but he told me that everytime he has rented his boats to spring breakers, there has always been damage (with no exception). So he tells all people that sound under the age of 40, that he is sold out during those dates of spring break.
    So my suggestion would be, get grandma (or someone that sounds old) to call back the rental companies in Havazoo and I bet there will be all sorts of boats available.
    Just my 0.02
    C-Ya hey thanx alote for the heads up.
    eric