Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest Labor Day Stories !?!?

Hallett19
    Well, Lake Havasu was on fire, like usuall, packed to the brim, too many people for my liking but girls there have no shame!!!! I was with the www.crazygirlsinaction.com crew again and this time was twice as crazy than last time. Blowjobs being givin on the boats around us, some dude bangin two different chicks, girls with whipped cream on a stripper pole, lots of girls making out with eachother, it was wild times. Kokomos was too packed Sat. night so we hit it sunday night and it was a good crowd!! Friday night, drank myself till I passed out and never drank again. I got pulled over twice, checked for drinking and passed both times. All in all, it was fun, wished I was at martinez with my crew (and without my girlfriend) but you cant always get what you want. Lets hear some more stories from the colorado river !!

Froggystyle
    I rear-ended a Mercedes that brake-checked in front of me... That was pretty wild.

Havasu_Jet_85
    sounds like it a was kick ass weekend!!!!

DickDanger
    Hey Hallett, if you are always hooking up with these people, why do you never invite anyone from here to join ya? Not calling you out, but whats the deal here? Anyhow, my labor day was: OT at work, BBQ shopping, poker & pool party, and taking the trash out. Pretty exciting huh??? Woooooooooooooooooo!!!! -DD Out

Jordy
    Hey DD, he never calls because he is making it all up. Now if that isn't the case, he should prove us wrong with pictures. Yeah, that's the ticket.
    Jordy

Jordy
    Froggystyle:
    I rear-ended a Mercedes that brake-checked in front of me... That was pretty wild.Hmm. You couldn't rear end anything nice, like a Porsche or Ferrari? Everyone ok?
    Jordy

thebull
    Alright i'm new to this place, but I got a nice story to tell. I was in Copper Canyon on Sunday morning around 11:00, and I was chillen with my cuz. Anyways, I see this old beater come in the cove with these two hott chicks. Anyway she started showing her titties and other things(hehe), and she see me on my Seadoo(don't hate). She says she wanted to go on a ride, so I let her jump on. Well we head south like we are headed towards Black Meadows, and I tell her i gotta pee. So we pull off to the side of the river, and she go a couple a feet away and squats down to piss too. So while i'm trying to do my thing, she comes over to me. I tell her i can't so I tell her to help out, well u know what happen next. I said to her i was just playing, and that i didn't really have to piss i just wanted her to see my bull (haha). Well she says "Do u have a condom, and i said hell yeah" Next thing u know i'm doing the Discovery Channel style right on the side of the River. I know some boats had to have seen me, but I didn't care. Anyways i took some pics, but i don't think i should put them on here. Well i hope this was good enought for you horn doggs.

74Campbell
    thebull:
    Alright i'm new to this place, but I got a nice story to tell. I was in Copper Canyon on Sunday morning around 11:00, and I was chillen with my cuz. Anyways, I see this old beater come in the cove with these two hott chicks. Anyway she started showing her titties and other things(hehe), and she see me on my Seadoo(don't hate). She says she wanted to go on a ride, so I let her jump on. Well we head south like we are headed towards Black Meadows, and I tell her i gotta pee. So we pull off to the side of the river, and she go a couple a feet away and squats down to piss too. So while i'm trying to do my thing, she comes over to me. I tell her i can't so I tell her to help out, well u know what happen next. I said to her i was just playing, and that i didn't really have to piss i just wanted her to see my bull (haha). Well she says "Do u have a condom, and i said hell yeah" Next thing u know i'm doing the Discovery Channel style right on the side of the River. I know some boats had to have seen me, but I didn't care. Anyways i took some pics, but i don't think i should put them on here. Well i hope this was good enought for you horn doggs.

XTRM22
    thebull:
    Alright i'm new to this place, but I got a nice story to tell. I was in Copper Canyon on Sunday morning around 11:00, and I was chillen with my cuz. Anyways, I see this old beater come in the cove with these two hott chicks. Anyway she started showing her titties and other things(hehe), and she see me on my Seadoo(don't hate). She says she wanted to go on a ride, so I let her jump on. Well we head south like we are headed towards Black Meadows, and I tell her i gotta pee. So we pull off to the side of the river, and she go a couple a feet away and squats down to piss too. So while i'm trying to do my thing, she comes over to me. I tell her i can't so I tell her to help out, well u know what happen next. I said to her i was just playing, and that i didn't really have to piss i just wanted her to see my bull (haha). Well she says "Do u have a condom, and i said hell yeah" Next thing u know i'm doing the Discovery Channel style right on the side of the River. I know some boats had to have seen me, but I didn't care. Anyways i took some pics, but i don't think i should put them on here. Well i hope this was good enought for you horn doggs. No Offense but shouldn't you have started that story with " things like this never happen to me but......." And you forgot the part about how her hot friend joined in! Like I said no offense, wild things are known to happen in Copper Canyon, good story, sky high bullshit meter readings, but you get points creativity. wink
    Chuck
    PS I stayed home and layed on the couch so even bullshit beats my weekend.

74Campbell
    thebull:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast