Thread: Havasu Launch Ramps

TCHB
    It is time that Havasu and the state of Arizona wake up and do something about the need for launch ramps. The people with boats keep the city going and should add additional parking and ramps around the city. Every weekend they should at least open the second gate for people with passes.

SCUBA STEVE
    I agree.

THATJEFFGUY
    I think a huge boat storage building right on the water with the boats kept in racks is what Havasu needs. Then you could just have your boat dropped in with a forklift anytime you want ! Damn that sure would be alot easier for us lazy asses..I'd pay to keep my boat there. Hell I may even run down to LHC and see what kinda land I can get my hands on to build one...then you guys can pay me !

dkreuzen
    THATJEFFGUY:
    I think a huge boat storage building right on the water with the boats kept in racks is what Havasu needs. Then you could just have your boat dropped in with a forklift anytime you want ! Damn that sure would be alot easier for us lazy asses..I'd pay to keep my boat there. Hell I may even run down to LHC and see what kinda land I can get my hands on to build one...then you guys can pay me ! There is a rumor of just such a ficility on the island. The next time I see the rumor teller I'll ask for spicifics.
    Dennis

dkreuzen
    TCHB:
    It is time that Havasu and the state of Arizona wake up and do something about the need for launch ramps. The people with boats keep the city going and should add additional parking and ramps around the city. Every weekend they should at least open the second gate for people with passes. Last year they actually had it open once and I got to drive through it eek!
    The problem with it is the driveway is way too short so only the rig behind the one at the booth can get by burningm

TCHB
    They need to do something at the gate. I heard the bigger boats now will have to park out in the dirt. I do not know if they can use the jet ski side.