Thread: West coast events

***boat
    Are there any events coming up on the west coast that are not already listed in the ***boat.com calendar? If you know of one that should be listed please post it here.
    Please include:
    Start Date
    End Date
    Title
    Description (optional)
    web address for more info (optional)
    Phone Number for more info (optional)
    Email for more info (optional)

Rock-it man
    Hey !!! HOT BOAT could you post a list of the events you will be at this summer a lot of us would like a chance for a pic in the mag,I was lucky and the last issue has me and my old boat in it soooooo- cool. I have a long list of events and will post as soon as I get them in order. Thanks ROCK-IT MAN

STVBOY
    There is the Big Block spakin party also in Havasu on the weekend of 4/27. Its a bunch of fast outboards and many other fast boats.

Cas
    We (Laid Back Boaters) have quite a few things going on. We have outings in Idaho, Nevada, CA and Iowa going on (so far). To be honest, I haven't bothered putting anything on the HB calendar since our Tower Park Run last year was shined on by HB. Last year's run was real good, this year's is going to be a LOT bigger and better.
    Feel free to check out the LBBA calendar and message board for additional outings. Also feel free to copy anything you want to the HB board.
    The address to the LBBA message board is http://frost.bbboy.net/laidbackboatersassociation
    You can also find a link to the calendar there.