Thread: AVI in August

WETDAWG
    BB Tahiti
    I made reservations for 8/2 & 8/3 to go back to AVI. It's gonna be a fix it trip. I'll be in the parking lot (with the EZup, generator, compressor and fan) Fixing all the broken stuff on WET DAWG if you want to join me. Got a list a mile long of the little annoying things. I wish they would finish my landscaping so I could bring her home to a "real: workshop

BBTAHITI
    So, is the 2nd and 3rd a child free weekend? The classic boat beach bash is the next weekend (10th & 11th). I'm up for it, Shelley maybe, but she said a boys weekend out was OK too. You think Judith will let Eric out to play?
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WETDAWG
    2nd & 3rd is No Kid
    I am just gonna work on the boat in the parking lot while Margie hangs at the beach or up in the room
    I am going to do the "full Service" thing at 120degree temps. I am sure you will be bee booping up and down the river
    I am not even going to mention it to Eric. I couldn'r careless if he drops off the face of the earth.
    Did you get the pictures?

WETDAWG
    I saw what you said in Tahiti vs Southwind.
    Check out my reply

BBTAHITI
    I got the pictures, thanks. Also saw the one of Andy on your boats performance!
    I left everything at the river. I didn't even say who won! I'll check the schedule for the 2nd and 3rd. You may need help, especially since your reverse bucket tried to rip off my finger!
    We had a great time and may have to take the Tahiti back just to cool off during the repairs. I told Shelley that I was done spending money on the boat. I do need that adjust-a-jet for the secondaries now though......

WETDAWG
    I have to get that reverse cable. You got yours at shad right?
    How long did you get since I havent removed mine yet?
    You can only come if you drink beer.
    Can't leave until Friday Night after work

BBTAHITI
    My reverse cable is a 13' 43bc from Shad. Try emailing Dave (where I got the rudders), he has some. batista@earthlink.net
    You know how difficult it is for me to drink beer, but I guess I'll have to try. Friday after work? What happened, Ben jump your sh1t?

WETDAWG
    I have been taking the Heat all week for being off on Friday
    He can be a real pain
    Eric resigned today so I dont know what is going to happen http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

BBTAHITI
    Word from my secret sources is that John will be coming to take over. Lucky you. If Eric's technical advice was scary, wait until you hear John's!