Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many more mobile homes on the Parker Strip

TCHB
    Does anyone how many more new mobile homes they are putting on the Parker Strip up the othe side of La Paz County Park on the California side. I hope it is not Brian Jackson behind it because it will be stuff em in and stuff em in and collect $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Boatcop
    Not sure who has the concession for the new park. But from what I've heard, there's going to be at least 200 spaces.
    What percentage will be "fixed" MHs and Park Models, and what % will be RV, I don't know.

TCHB
    With that many new places on the small on a very busy corner it may spell a lot more trouble.

BILLY.B
    Thats all Parker needs is more mobilehome parks. Like Parker can handle more boats. It's all about the all mighty DOLLAR!!. Do the new homes come with a free set of "Mufflers", if not there's that "ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR" thing again argue eek!

Trailer Park Casanova
    I think a lot of you have stumbled onto this story:
    You're at the SandBar, get to talking to another couple,,and the question always comes up: Where are you guys staying?"
    Then they go into how they put a really nice, or put a lot of money into a, Mobil Home on Indian Property.
    They thought they had a lease, and a fixed monthy payment on that lease,, but then the Indians kept raising their monthly note until they priced them out.
    They end up either abandoning their investment,, or spending plenty of $$ on a relocation.
    We hear this story at least once a year.
    When I move to Parker, I'm owning the dirt under me.

WILDERTHANU54
    BILLY.B:
    Thats all Parker needs is more mobilehome parks. Like Parker can handle more boats. It's all about the all mighty DOLLAR!!. Do the new homes come with a free set of "Mufflers", if not there's that "ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR" thing again argue eek! BILLY WE FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!

Jrocket
    Trailer Park Casanova:
    I think a lot of you have stumbled onto this story:
    No,cant say that I have.

TCHB
    If you just run the numbers 200 spaces, 200 boats, 50 PWC all on a small area of the river. With this new mobile home park there is mobiles all the way from foxes to Emerald Cover (4 miles) with only a few breaks. How many spaces are at Emerald Cover 400 to 500??? How can you not have accidents with that many people in one small area????

wsuwrhr
    Just as a forum members signature says,"Sell the job first, then figure out how to do it" applies here big time. Sell all the spaces you can, and THEN we'll figure out how to manage all the people that follow. Speed limit on Parker?
    More money, more problems. I wish I had been born 10 or 20 years ago so I could have witnessed what "it used to be" like.
    HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
    Brian

Goodtime$
    Parker used to be skiiers and flattys, no lake roaches, anything on the CA side is to be bought with much concern over indian regulations and fixed leases turing into monthly rentals, we have property on the water N. or Blythe and it is a fixed lease from the Indians that we are in court for to get title to the land.
    when the economy slows down, look on the arizona side and there should be some property investments worthy of your money. just keep those ****ing huge fountain boats out of parker, go back to the ocean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast