Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important info. for CBBB......

Doug H.
    i just got off the phone with Darrin at the AVI's and here's the dealio about launching and beaching our boats. if you are not a guest of the AVI's but will launch and use the beach there you can purchase a one time pass for 15 dollars for the event at the launch ramp, good for the entire event (fri,sat,sun) be sure you specify your with the CBBB group to get this weekend pass. i hope i didn't step on any toes but instead i thought this will help clear up any issues before we all get there and someone said this or said that, it's now clear and cheap for all of us to enjoy.

Jetdriver
    Nice job Doug! Arent you staying up river?

flat broke
    Doug,
    Definitely not stepping on anyone's toes here. Thank you for verifying that information with Darrin, and posting it up here for the folks that aren't staying at the Avi.
    Thanks,
    Chris

HM
    Any luck on getting beach space?
    Do I have to call my Uncle Mickey? AKA 2 Dogs Focking in Snow.

hack job
    HolyMoly:
    Any luck on getting beach space?
    Do I have to call my Uncle Mickey? AKA 2 Dogs Focking in Snow. you better call him right away!
    i dont think we are going to get any hting form them in that maner. frown

bordsmnj
    well i drove past the avi about a dozen times yesterday. the water was LOOOOW. good for jets but with a prop it was just plain stupid untill afternoon. i haven't checked the water flow for next week cuase i don't remember what site it was at. for the most part though if next sundays water flow is anywhere near what it was yesterday you won't get past willow vally or make it into needles untill 3 pm if your daring 5 pm if you just hafta do it. the jets out there were having a fricken blast! with the water that low there where no big boats out and no wakes.all day. saturday the water was low but not ridiculously so.
    i tried to go up river to check out some other prospective coves in case of overcrowding but the water was just to low for the I/O to go very far past the avi.
    [ August 04, 2003, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

JetBoatRich
    Nice job Doug, guess your ready. By the way we will beat you to the AVI!

Doug H.
    Jetdriver aka.(p pusher) yes im one of those staying up river so i tried to do some homework first JBR- if you think you'll beat me to the AVI's then you better wax the bottom of your boat right away im leaving thurs. early evening. it's going to be great meeting the peeps from the boards now many of us can put a face with a name.

HARDIN18
    Thanx for the info Doug. I was a little worried about that. My little group and I will be staying @ the Flamingo. Will be heading down Thursday night. Can't wait to meet everyone.

JetBoatRich
    Doug, I thought you were coming over to finish the the bottom of my boat
    Have a safe ride up Thursday, we will meet up Friday afternoon. Turn the cell on this time frown

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast