Thread: ARE YOU READY ? ? ?

WILDERTHANU54
    DUDE.... IF YOU GO TO LOVE GLAMIS YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE, DAMN I MISS THAT SHIT HOLE. THE SEASON IS ALMOST HERE PEOPLES! ! ! !
    ****IN'ITUPATCOMP

BOARDMANVILLE! ! ! !

STORE (lol)

WANA DRAG BABY! ! !

ROBBY ! !

OLDS

READY TO ROLL! ! !

bohica
    Shit yeah I'm ready. This cooler weather has gotten Glamis on my brain. It's off to Havasu this weekend and next, then it's time to break out the sand toys.

WILDERTHANU54
    DAVE.......THAT SET UP IS MORE FOR THE DESERT, I JUST HAD TO POST IT BECAUSE IT'S A BAD MACHINE, "HEAVY" BUT IT HAULS ASS. IT'S SET UP MORE LIKE A TROPHY TRUCK, AND SPORTS A FULL DRIVE TRAIN SIMILAR TO THAT OF A TRUCK, BUT THE MONEY WRAPED UP IN THAT THING...... I'M WAY MORE INTO THE BUCKSHOT X-5 BUGGYS, A VERY SWEET RIDE.
    GEOFF

RiverDave2
    You ever see any of the rails that Bill Harrig (Badenochs) use to put together?
    I'm not sure what his exact involvement in them were, but there was some pretty bad ass shit hanging around there for awhile.
    RD

Bense468
    Dave there was a buggy at the sand show a few weeks ago and it was a front mount water pumper. It had all its cooling tubes running through the frame. It was pretty bitchen.

future boater
    speaking of glamis wait till you see mu buddies banshee. 540 brown superiour sleeve with a garret ar60 turbo. they are estimating it at 240 h.p.. i cant wait to see if he can hold on tooo it!

WILDERTHANU54
    RiverDave2:
    You ever see any of the rails that Bill Harrig (Badenochs) use to put together?
    I'm not sure what his exact involvement in them were, but there was some pretty bad ass shit hanging around there for awhile.
    RDOH FOR SURE, DUDE HE'S AN AWESOME WELDER, WHEN I WAS A KID HE WOULD ALWAYS WELD MY PIPES FOR MY 440 "JET SKI"...... BILLS THE SHIT ! ! !

Jordy
    That bottom rail is one of those "Truggy" style. Bitchin through the whoops along Gecko Rd and at the hill, but wouldn't want to even try and dune in one. Weight wise, running an all aluminum small block, they are still light in that aspect, but with most of the weight up front, there really is no way to pick up the front end if you get stuck like you can do on a rear or mid engine buggy.
    Jordy