Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAMP FAR WEST JAN 1'ST WHO'S GOING?

SHERMANINATOR
    I PLAN ON COMING OVER THE PASS FROM RENO WITH A FEW FRIENDS IS IT USUALLY A GOOD TURNOUT? I DONT THINK WE ARE BRINGING OUR RIDES BECAUSE OF BAD WEATHER ON DONNER SUMMIT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING AND IF AND WHAT KIND OF BOATS THEY ARE BRINGING.
    AND ANY GENERAL INFO I NEED ON THE LAKE CAUSE I PLAN ON BEING DRUNK FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE.
    THANKS!
    SHERMAN

jet4fun
    i was gonna go there with a bunch of buddies, we usually go every year...
    however, we were told that the lake is too low to have any boats, so the event is off for this year cry ...
    so im gonna go to nb's party instead since i am already in l.a. for christmas smile_sp

cal***boat
    From what i understand everything is a go for New Years Day at CFW.
    The lake level is up and alot of boats will be there.
    Check the v-drive forum
    We will be there just to watch and put some faces with all the people in here.

BigBoyToys
    jet4fun:
    however, we were told that the lake is too low to have any boats, so the event is off for this year cry ...
    so im gonna go to nb's party instead since i am already in l.a. for christmas smile_sp No No No....There's lotsa water in the lake and it's definitely on for New Years! Expecting a record turnout this year! See all the talk about CFW in the V-Drive forum. We will be there starting this weekend with 2 boats.....

BigBoyToys
    cal***boat:
    From what i understand everything is a go for New Years Day at CFW.
    The lake level is up and alot of boats will be there.
    Check the v-drive forum
    We will be there just to watch and put some faces with all the people in here. Hey Dave, what day ya going up? We are gonna head up Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning to beat the crowds and test the boats a bit more...

jet4fun
    BigBoyToys:
    jet4fun:
    so im gonna go to nb's party instead since i am already in l.a. for christmas smile_sp No No No....There's lotsa water in the lake and it's definitely on for New Years! Expecting a record turnout this year! See all the talk about CFW in the V-Drive forum. We will be there starting this weekend with 2 boats..... oh, my bad boxed looks like im a little behind on my info... looks like im not gonna make it this year cry , but i'll call my buddy to tell him to go and i'll also chew him out argue since hes the one that gave me the info in the 1st. place

SHERMANINATOR
    WHAT IS THE TURNOUT LIKE AND HOW WILL IT BE ON THE 1'ST #'S OF PEOPLE IS THERE PARKING JUST TO COME UP FOR THE DAY THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS ILL CHECK OUT V-DRIVES PAGE
    SHERMAN

BigBoyToys
    SHERMANINATOR:
    WHAT IS THE TURNOUT LIKE AND HOW WILL IT BE ON THE 1'ST #'S OF PEOPLE IS THERE PARKING JUST TO COME UP FOR THE DAY THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS ILL CHECK OUT V-DRIVES PAGE
    SHERMAN There will be lotsa room to park. And from what I understand, maybe 1000-2000 people there. We'll see. Make sure ya head on out to the South Shore where all the action is. Just come on in and close the gate behind ya.

cal***boat
    Jim;
    We are going to try to head out early Weds morn.
    I have never been there so i dont really know how to get there from my place and how long it will take also.
    e-mail me some directions and were you will be at on the lake.
    Been trying to talk bruce into taking his hydro up to run it but he keeps coming up some kind of lame reason why he can`t make it.
    It would be nice if he did show up, that way we would have a true 7 second hydro next to us. LOL
    E-MAIL ME BACK, talk to ya soon, Dave

BigBoyToys
    Here ya go Dave...from your place. It's pretty simple. Highway 20 into Yuba City, then tak highway 65 towards Lincoln/Roseville, take main St. in Wheatland and follow it on out to the lake.
    1: Start out going Southeast on MAIN ST toward CA-29/CA-175. 0.50 miles
    2: Turn LEFT onto CA-29/CA-175. Continue to follow CA-29. 14.23 miles
    3: Turn LEFT onto CA-53 N. 7.41 miles
    4: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CA-20 E. 71.61 miles
    5: Stay straight to go onto CA-70 S/E ST. Continue to follow CA-70 S. 4.55 miles
    6: Take the CA-65 S exit on the left. 0.31 miles
    7: Merge onto CA-65 S. 8.48 miles
    8: Turn LEFT onto MAIN ST (Wheatland)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast