Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware of "harlem" (RIPPED OFF)!!

MoJetBoPar
    A member of this board, known as "harlem" and his friend "jesse" have had my $350.00 since early August (8/5) and he has not sent my parts as we have talked about many times. It is a long story, but he will not return my e-mails (for the last 2 weeks) at all since he has failed to ship the complete long block and marine parts as agreed or just the marine parts and difference of $ or just a total refund.
    His real name is "Ryan Fallon" and lives in the Riverside CA area.
    Just wanted to post this to warn others of his lack of follw-thru and now total disregard for an honest agreement.
    I have been more than patient and understanding to his personal plights and even researched a shipping company for him to use. The further help that I have given him only seemed to negate any action.
    I warned him a week agao of this post that would be on ***boat of which he won't respond to whether he will send MY $ or parts.

superdave013
    Now that sucks. Is he having trouble shipping something that large? Or is he just ****ing you?
    If he needs help with shipping I will help him/you. If you can get him to drop that stuff off to my shop in Anaheim I'll put it on a pallet and ship it for ya (as long as you pay for the shipping, pallet and my labor are free!)
    Lots of people on here from Riverside. Maybe someone can just go over there and get your shit. I sold my truck or I would do it.

core attitude
    I'm in that area a few times a week. If it will fit in the back of my Suburban I'd be more than happy to pick it up and drop it with SD to get it shipped.

HBjet
    RiverDave:
    What's the deal Harlem?
    RDExactly! This wasn't the first time a member has complained about him.
    Sorry bud!
    HBjet

HavasuDreamin'
    HBjet:
    RiverDave:
    What's the deal Harlem?
    RDExactly! This wasn't the first time a member has complained about him.
    Sorry bud!
    HBjetI thought this was familiar! I thought we had seen this before as well. Good Luck

miller19j
    posted November 04, 2002 11:32 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dean, Want to talk shit? Check your porch asshole! You changed your email address so I couldnt get hold of you! I sent the stuff off last week by ground UPS the tracking number is 1Z9280E0333890880 I sent it from Mail box etc. Riverside CA. (909) 354-0191 Call them if you dont believe me! I told you I started a new job and was working from 6am-8pm and was having a difficult time getting to a place to sent it! Why dont you tell everyone why it took so long! Because I gave you a unbelievable price on a long block and marine accesories and was having trouble finding a cheap price for you to send the motor out other wise you would be paying twice what you bought it for! You were buying the Mounts for $200.00 and I was basically giving you a whole long block for $150.00 Finally you said dont worry about the motor just send the mounts which is exactly what I did! As far as naming my friend Jesse He was just storing the stuff at his house and had nothing to do with this! People on the net can say what you want, I personally dont give a shit, but there is plenty of people on this net that I have bought and sold stuff to that are not complaining! I just bought a new house, started a new job and just got married all in the last 2 months so Im sorry if I have not had time to get on this stupid computer! stuffs on the way, I guess I should of sent everything COD that way you couldnt complain you would of just been stuck with a big shipping bill! as far as the shipping on the mounts I'll take the loss on that! Harlem's reply in the jet boat thread

JetBoatRich
    Take it out side and settle it!
    Oh that is in the movies?

Backtanner
    Had nothing better to do so I checked the UPS site with that tracking number....invalid number. I've been busy too but 3 months to find a UPS ship site...good luck MoJet. frown

DickDanger
    Since I dont know the story here, I am gonna have to be careful to not step on toes. BUT, just because someone posts on here does NOT mean that they arent dickless characters with no integrity. Harlem, from your post, the problem arises with you. The guy sent his money, and YOU seem to be the guy that cant get the parts shipped. Put the shoe on the other foot here, pal. I also checked that tracking #, and it is invalid. Step up to the plate, and make it right for the guy. Word to the wise: be careful who you choose to do business with from here. And that goes for everyone. -DD Out

superdave013
    MoJet, One more thing to think about:
    If you sent the money via the US mail system the Mail Fraud has been committed. That is a fedral crime and the US Postal inspector will be more then happy to take care of it for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast