Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Hotel?

RiverReady2
    Can anybody recommend a good and fairly cheap place to stay in Havasu. This is my first time actually staying in at the lake. Thanks
    -Justin

Havasu_Dreamin
    The Island Inn is good. the Holiday Inn is nice as well. Personally, I would stay away from the Nautical Inn, WAY overpriced! Another option to consider is to rent a condo in the Nautical Estates, reasonable rates, nicely furnished, and just down the street from the Launch Ramp. Go Here for details.

RiverReady2
    Thanks for the help HD it should come in handy.
    -Justin

Havasu_Dreamin
    No problem. Always willing to help.

HOOTER SLED-
    RiverReady2:
    Can anybody recommend a good and fairly cheap place to stay in Havasu. This is my first time actually staying in at the lake. Thanks
    -Justin J.T.,
    When you going bro?? I was just telling Mark the other day, we need to plan a trip to Havasu. He's talkin about wanting to go to Buena Vista and camp instead. ????? How's the boat with the changes?? I sold the other boat finally. I have some cash now.$$$$$ I think I might get exhaust if I can get some to fit under the engine box. Hey, we're going to Pyramid on Sunday. You should go.
    Jason

TheEduKATor
    If you need a place to stay in havasu, check out this website, it's the Havasu Tourist Bureau. It list almost all of the hotels, motels, and condos to stay in. I mentioned the website and got a discount. All the prices for the rooms are listed on the site, and the numbers to reserve. Just reserved for this weekend got a suit for 4 nights, $223.00 dollars. Someone mentioned the nautical estates and they are right. It's a great place to stay, it can get pricey during major holidays, but it's really close to the marina, lots of parking for boats.

TheEduKATor
    http://www.golakehavasu.com
    Sorry forgot to add the address in the previous post

RiverReady2
    Thanks Edukator that web sit came in real handy!! I got reservations at the Holiday Inn for 63.50 a night witch was better then most others. The lady on the phone said they have plenty of boat parking and its only a 1/4 mile from the channel.
    -Justin

Danhercules
    I stayed at the Ramada not to long ago. I liked it a lot. Good $ and they have a bar there with cheep beer. Good beer just for not alot of $$$$ Close to the Bridge too. I even got a "gift pack" It was kinda neat.

TheEduKATor
    I'm glad I could help out RiverReady, have fun. When are you going out to Havasu?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast