Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly looking to buy a pontoon boat

hd&boatrider
    I am interested in talking with any of you that might have a decent pontoon boat for sell. It would just be a second boat for use to entertain on when I don't want to take out my open bow. I am looking for something in the 22 foot range, clean, more than a standard size motor (nothing major here just a little more than standard power) and reasonable pricing. Anyhow, if anyone knows of one let me know.

Jordy
    Holy shit Batman!!!! Can we smother it with AARP stickers?
    Did you sell my Harley yet? If not, I still have a big box of blank checks here for you and you can have as many as you want.

Charley
    hd&boatrider:
    I am interested in talking with any of you that might have a decent pontoon boat for sell. It would just be a second boat for use to entertain on when I don't want to take out my open bow. I am looking for something in the 22 foot range, clean, more than a standard size motor (nothing major here just a little more than standard power) and reasonable pricing. Anyhow, if anyone knows of one let me know. I don't know if it's been sold but you can try... Vaughn at Park Moabi boat rentals....they were asking 4k witha 1996 70 HP outboard... they are a bit beat up but for 4k certainly serves it purpose wink ....no trailer but $72 a month and you can leave it in the water at moabi! good luck

hd&boatrider
    jordanpaulk:
    Holy shit Batman!!!! Can we smother it with AARP stickers?
    Did you sell my Harley yet? If not, I still have a big box of blank checks here for you and you can have as many as you want. Jordy--Well, maybe on the sticker stuff...Naw! I want something I can just throw up on the shore, BBQ, lay down on and not worry about spilled drinks and shit like that. It will be of course my "**** it" boat. I don't want a fiberglass bottom but a true pontoon.
    The Harley will be in the Cycle Trader--actually on the front page for the next two weeks starting 3-13. Look for your local issue It won't be in the AZ issue though only S CA. Some guy wanted to trade me a 200 Dodge Quad cab with 19K miles for it. I don't need another friggin truck. Not only that it was red just as my F150 is.
    Hope things are well whippersnapper

hd&boatrider
    Charley:
    hd&boatrider:
    I am interested in talking with any of you that might have a decent pontoon boat for sell. It would just be a second boat for use to entertain on when I don't want to take out my open bow. I am looking for something in the 22 foot range, clean, more than a standard size motor (nothing major here just a little more than standard power) and reasonable pricing. Anyhow, if anyone knows of one let me know. I don't know if it's been sold but you can try... Vaughn at Park Moabi boat rentals....they were asking 4k witha 1996 70 HP outboard... they are a bit beat up but for 4k certainly serves it purpose wink ....no trailer but $72 a month and you can leave it in the water at moabi! good luck Thanks Charley. I just might call them up but I will need a trailer. I would use it on Lake Mohave and the river in the Laughlin area so I need the flexibilty of dropping it wherever and whenever I want. Any leads on where a useable trailer could be found?

JAM
    HD have I got deal for you...
    1998 Crest 22' Pontoon Boat, loaded with most options, aluminum finish w/ dark green accenting, two biminis, upgraded outboard to a 115 Mercury, which is max outboard HP for this hull. Now the good news, it's barely broken in with about 10-12 total hours. LIKE NEW!
    The boat belongs to my dad, who stepped down from his '91 Ultra 21' back in 1998. Contact him at HOTRDER@aol.com and make him an offer (he paid about $23K new from the dealer. The boat is currently stored in Upland, CA

hd&boatrider
    I will contact him for the $. That may be more than what I want to pay though. Thanks Jam.

Jordy
    hd&boatrider:
    Jordy--Well, maybe on the sticker stuff...Naw! I want something I can just throw up on the shore, BBQ, lay down on and not worry about spilled drinks and shit like that. It will be of course my "**** it" boat.
    Hope things are well whippersnapper Looks like you just came up with a name for it too... "The AARP **** It Boat."
    Things couldn't be better right now gramps.

Cole
    I dont know if this is what your looking for?
    But i have a 1999 suntracker 18'pontoon with a fire breathing 25 merc o/b wink .It has the wrap around rear couch and two 4'couches up front.
    We would load it up with beer and point it whichever way...its great in copper canyon...ramming it up on any beach or rocky shore,there pretty much bullet proof so i think your on the wright track!!
    call me if it sounds like it could work for you!!! Cole 949-689-8795

hd&boatrider
    Cole:
    I dont know if this is what your looking for?
    But i have a 1999 suntracker 18'pontoon with a fire breathing 25 merc o/b wink .It has the wrap around rear couch and two 4'couches up front.
    We would load it up with beer and point it whichever way...its great in copper canyon...ramming it up on any beach or rocky shore,there pretty much bullet proof so i think your on the wright track!!
    call me if it sounds like it could work for you!!! Cole 949-689-8795 Cole...I am sending yu an em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast