Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OP6C Needs your support, because it's a failure

RiverToysJas
    Less than 1/2% of the total membership of Hot Boat Forum is confirmed to attend, support for this informal get together is meager at best.
    Shirts, stickers, and keychains have all sold out and nearly every hotel and campground from Parker to Needles will have someone from this event staying there, but it's just not enough. The goal going into the planning of this event should have been about 75% message board attendance. That means 4632 people from this message board alone should be signed up. This event is a failure!!! the threads that were planned for months have not produced the kind of response we hoped for. What should be done about this failure to create some excitement about this party????
    RTJas

Jordy
    You know, perhaps if there had made more of an effort to bring about awareness... I had no idea anything was even going on...

Froggystyle
    We could throw a bake sale for awareness!

Jordy
    Froggystyle:
    We could throw a bake sale for awareness! Then you come to the issue of activities that are being promoted for personal gain. There would be someone skimming the proceeds out of the cashbox and then all hell would break loose.

1stepcloser
    Personally, I dont thing it was promoted well enough.
    As for The guys that arent gonna show up, we'll just have to take lots of photos and the Hosts will need do do a much better job next year in the promotion dept.
    I wonder if Jokers Wild would be interested...

miller19j
    OPWhat????????

78Eliminator
    jordanpaulk:
    Froggystyle:
    We could throw a bake sale for awareness! Then you come to the issue of activities that are being promoted for personal gain. There would be someone skimming the proceeds out of the cashbox and then all hell would break loose. You're about to hit 5k buddy!

Froggystyle
    jordanpaulk:
    Froggystyle:
    We could throw a bake sale for awareness! Then you come to the issue of activities that are being promoted for personal gain. There would be someone skimming the proceeds out of the cashbox and then all hell would break loose. Riiiiiggggghhhhhhttttt... (A'la Dr. Evil)
    OK, we could get baked and go sail????

Havasu Luvr
    What the Hell are your guys talking about. "Personal Gain"??? who Martha Stewart???....See ! I hang out with Chris aka RRX Forum and I miss EVERYTHING ! ! Now I have to read 123 Threads on OP6C to get up to speed. Can any one start another OP6C thread to explain everything in a "Nut Shell"

miller19j
    Froggystyle:
    jordanpaulk:
    Froggystyle:
    We could throw a bake sale for awareness! Then you come to the issue of activities that are being promoted for personal gain. There would be someone skimming the proceeds out of the cashbox and then all hell would break loose. Riiiiiggggghhhhhhttttt... (A'la Dr. Evil)
    OK, we could get baked and go sail????
    [ June 12, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast