Thread: drag boat races in the sun

jet4fun
    i just wanted to say that i had an absolute blast this last weekend at ming, there were a lot of beautiful boats out there, my award for the most beautiful boat at the races went to the orange TAF with purple flames (i dont know the name) it was one clean lookin boat... faggart put out a pair of clean 217, and 218 mph passes as usual, and although the fuelers couldnt get it down all the way i still love hearin that thunder. all in all it was a great season opener for the NJBA
    i must also say to those of you that didnt go because you thought it was gonna rain yuk yuk yuk ... dont be such a wuss, while you were in L.A. gettin douched, we were all watchin boat races in the sun just goes to show you should always come... dont you know mother nature loves boat racers wink

jet4fun

Big Proppa
    Pipesclean and I talked about going but backed out due to the weather - I forgot about the mother nature thing - we should have come out anyway on saturday.
    215 - you know

jet4fun
    yeah, everyone forgets that bakersfield is on the other side of that big ass mountain range we like to call the grapevine, just cause its rainin in LA doesnt mean its rainin up there... on our way up on saturday morning it got clearer all of a sudden once we reached the summit. it rained on and off until about 10am then it was clear both days, i had a t-shirt on