Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DD's XMAS Party

JetBoatRich
    Great Party last night, just wanted to thank you for hosting the Party DickDanger. Me and my wife had a great time.
    Great seeing everyone from the boards.
    Happy Holidays to Alll

Jrocket
    Oh my aching head.......

JetBoatRich
    Jrocket:
    Oh my aching head....... Just have another drink and make it go away! idea2

Havasu Doug
    Jrocket:
    Oh my aching head....... That's how I feel too! And I gotta go to work right now eek! , so I'll save my comments for tonight!

missboatnam1
    head, what head, i think i left mine at DD's house.....seriously though, dave, you and linda are great, thank you so much for having all of at your beauitfull home, it was a great party, and the food was awsome!!!!! besides the scrape on my leg, from falling down on my way out im not feeling too bad!!!!!
    it was great meet all the people iv never met, and to see all the people i have meet again!!! hey i even met santa claus!!!! way to funnny jet boat rich i dont think you have the belly for it though!!!!....that was good though!! i feel sorry for mj amd miller, they had a long gggg drive home
    anyway, i think it was a good thing we ran out of beer, or else we probly would all be there still!!.....
    well im off to asprin-ville, and back to bed, i gotta work today, fun fun!!
    cant wait till next year!!! smilespi smilespi
    [ December 08, 2002, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

picklefork1
    We are hurtin something fierce. Two out of three of us worshipped the god, butI'm cool. Stopped drinking long before I left. Everyone was the bomb, DD and Linda your party went off, thank you for having us and hope we all can get together again soon.
    HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MULLET, I could of swore I had it when I left?????????? jawdrop
    Jrocket - sell me one of your Novas'bro.
    [ December 08, 2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

Chaddyshack
    Well, where to begin.
    First and foremost... Linda and Dave.... WOW, what a great hacienda on the inland empire plains!! Tina and I had a blast and I'm sure Nasshville will post, but I know he and the mrs. had a blast as well!!!
    Miss Tina Mae.. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO you go gurl!!!! eek! I still have that song rattling around in my head this morning amidst my hangover.
    HB and Miss HB... great to have a the pleasure to meet you all!!!
    Rocket man... I'm glad you were able to get that pick of Jules when she wasn't looking!!!!!!
    MJ and Miller... WAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZUP???? I want to be like you when I grow up!!! I wish I could drink a fourth of what you had last night missy!!!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Picklefork... I will definately remember to bring the cuervo (clear stuff) next time we all party together!!!
    Jet Boat Rich... HO HO HO!!! that was awesome.. thanks for bringing the jolly red man to the festivities!!!!
    I'm sure I'll remember a little more later... so TTFN and back to the sticky floor in the corner... I'm trying to figure out what exaclty Tina Mae and MJ were doing back there that the floor and counter are all sticky???? (Rocket man..get a picture??? ))))

JetBoatRich
    It was worth the 100 or so mile drive home. Special thanks to my wife being the driver. wink
    Great food, Jim seem to have fun dealing those cards.
    Did you guys drink that all that TKILLYA? jawdrop
    [ December 08, 2002, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Rod-64
    Sounds like you guys had fun! We did too at the Parade of Lights. Met Frank, Terry River Dave and a few others. Head hurts but it was great. Lots of nice boats and good food. Now to find the Advil... jawdrop

Hotcrusader76
    Diddo...
    Thanks Dave, Linda, and the "Bead Bandit" for your hospitality.
    Jewels and I just got back to San Diego and hour ago. Who ever gave me that Tequilla shot on the way out the door last night, thanks! I'll never forget ya....or do I even remember?
    Once again thanks Dave and Linda, you guys are great!
    ~Ty

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast