Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: DD's XMAS Party

good morning chaddy waddy do da day, hes lauphin, hes smiling hes the clown of the town....
    ha ha ha ha ha, thanks for setting the record strait......your such a nut!!!
    ok, so are mr b and i invited to this party???
    ohhh shit this is miss b!!!!
    [ December 11, 2002, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: boatnam2 ]

missboatnam1
    that was me singing to ya chaddy~!!!!

miller19j
    NashvilleBound:
    Sorry Fluffy was "distracting" me (the good Fluffy she is) when I was posting and its only 4 bedrooms. MJ19...You dont have to plan a party around our schedule but you know these are the last couple weeks of the year when allot of people have parties. They any time next year.
    We would gladly drive your way...even better if Nacis fuller and we can do a run with the boats. Cold or not as long as its not raining! If were going to have this party just let us know if you want a BBQ and drink party or if its only a drinking party..... either way its all good, NBI am game for a trip to the lake but sense my engine is out right now I might need to borrow a paddle from you. wink
    In all seriousness we need to hook up again. We will try to make it down for your party.

MsHotCrusader
    Chaddyshack:
    Probably ought to start a new thread so Ms76 and MJ can start posting!! (nothing but love ladies!! )
    Chaddy ChadSo Chaddy, I can only assume that Ms76 is ME? Wow your woman got you off ***boat all day with 'Honey Do's'? eek! Gosh she's a lucky girl, she must have trained you well! There's no way I could get mine off it to do projects I've asked, and I'm not bragging about that by any means.
    So this New Years party (BBQ & BOOZE is my vote)....I'm thinkin we SHOULD start a new post (I'm sure MJ19 and myself will be the first to post to it)??!! NashvilleBound, should you start it since it's your shin-dig? We should do it soon as to catch eveyone before they make prior engagements for that evening.
    [ December 11, 2002, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: MsHotCrusader ]

MsHotCrusader
    boatnam2:
    ok, so are mr b and i invited to this party???
    ohhh shit this is miss b!!!!Tina, I sure hope you would be invited, you are tons of fun not to mention a strong leader getting things put together!

MsHotCrusader
    Thanks MissHB....man that Chaddy is an early bird! wink

Windy
    no problemo wink

miller19j
    Wear a smile...it never goes outta style. I like that Miss HB

Havasu Doug
    Does anyone remember the whistle blowing? I listened to an audio clip of the party and I totally forgot about that!