Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: DD's XMAS Party

MsHotCrusader
    Havasu Doug:
    Does anyone remember the whistle blowing? I listened to an audio clip of the party and I totally forgot about that! Havasu Doug, whistle blowing...I remember that. Audio clip of the party huh? How crazy is that?

Havasu Doug
    MsHotCrusader:
    Havasu Doug:
    Does anyone remember the whistle blowing? I listened to an audio clip of the party and I totally forgot about that! Havasu Doug, whistle blowing...I remember that. Audio clip of the party huh? How crazy is that?LMAO! Hopefully the owner will release it soon! I don't think there will be any objections to it.

Chaddyshack
    alrighty... started the new thread about new years.. so if you need to RSVP do it via PM to either me or Nashville. MissHB.. you and the mr. going make it... we hope so!!
    Got ya down Jewels.. of course..(Check your PM).
    Tina Mae, this wouldn't be a party unless you and the Mr. were there (so I can straighten things out!!).
    Tina of course will be there along with Twister, lots of Medori, and if DD and Linda lou come down.. Pina Colada machine!!!
    WOOOO HOOOOO

Chaddyshack
    Oh, almost forgot... Mr. Rocket and Mr. Doug.. you have to show the pics so we have a chance to "one up" them at new year's!!!!

Havasu Doug
    Chaddyshack:
    Oh, almost forgot... Mr. Rocket and Mr. Doug.. you have to show the pics so we have a chance to "one up" them at new year's!!!!With the exception of the audio clip, the pics I have are just the ones that got posted here by JRocket. I think there were about 10 peeps taking pics though. Let's see them!

MsHotCrusader
    Havasu Doug:
    QUOTE]With the exception of the audio clip, the pics I have are just the ones that got posted here by JRocket. I think there were about 10 peeps taking pics though. Let's see them! D [/QB]There were a few disposables running around, just waitin on Dick Danger to get his butt over to get them developed and on here. They for sure need to put together a ***boat Xmas Party photo album and then another after this bash over at NB's place.

JetBoatRich
    Got plans for New Years, wish I could make the next party I had the outfit for that one to. wink

missboatnam1
    hey chaddy, tell your little woman to get her little hinney on the boards!!! eek!

Chaddyshack
    JetBoatRich:
    Got plans for New Years, wish I could make the next party I had the outfit for that one to. wink Um... does it involve anything leopard print?? eek!
    and Jewels... what happened to that shy gurl from next door that didn't want her picture taken???
    CS

Chaddyshack
    missboatnam1:
    hey chaddy, tell your little woman to get her little hinney on the boards!!! eek! Sorry Tina... she's just going to remain a lurker for now... she "has a lot going on a work and doesn't have time right now".
    Sorry, have to put up with me I guess!!!
    CS

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425