Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DD's XMAS Party

Hotcrusader76
    That's not the angle I saw! I think between Chaddy and I, oh yeah....and Jewels and Fluff Girl...there wasn't much to be desire for...LOL...
    What a sport Rob! You got balls to be doing that (no punn intended) LMAO!!!
    But its nothing to brag about anyway...

MJ19
    Hotcrusader76
    and Fluff Girl...Fluff Girl...where are you?...looks like you might be working it in that pic jawdrop wink

Jrocket
    Does anybody that was at the party that might be in some of these pics not want to be shown,let me know.Im just dieing to use my photoshop for good and not evil.....so let me know!

Hotcrusader76
    Jrocket:
    Does anybody that was at the party that might be in some of these pics not want to be shown,let me know.Im just dieing to use my photoshop for good and not evil.....so let me know! Permission granted...

JetBoatRich
    Jrocket:
    Does anybody that was at the party that might be in some of these pics not want to be shown,let me know.Im just dieing to use my photoshop for good and not evil.....so let me know! Get the pictures up, I left my camera at home sqsmile , so I am counting on you all to post pictures idea2 .

Hotcrusader76
    JetBoatRich, I mean Santa....thanks for the whipped cream?

JetBoatRich
    Hotcrusader76:
    JetBoatRich, I mean Santa....thanks for the whipped cream? No problem, hope you two enjoyed it . Your girlfriend was all over it.

MJ19
    Jrocket:
    Does anybody that was at the party that might be in some of these pics not want to be shown,let me know.Im just dieing to use my photoshop for good and not evil.....so let me know! Permission Granted here...as long as they are well...nothing less then perfection. wink

Windy
    Jrocket:
    Does anybody that was at the party that might be in some of these pics not want to be shown,let me know.Im just dieing to use my photoshop for good and not evil.....so let me know! Check your PM please wink

picklefork1
    Come on jrocket, let the pictures roll.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast