Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OP6 [ sausage fest]

40oz'nHO's
    Just got back from OP6. Biggest sausage fest I have ever seen. You folks from back east are not missing a dam thing.

fat rat
    Give us some details? idea

OP6 is today, not yesterday. Turn around and go back......

locogringo
    40oz'nHO's:
    Just got back from OP6. Biggest sausage fest I have ever seen. You folks from back east are not missing a dam thing. Uh, you must have seen alot of ducks swimming in the water if that is what you meant by sausage. OP6 is Saturday. Yesterday should have been a mild day compared to today.

Havasu Luvr
    Hey 40oz'nHO's ,
    OP6C was on Sat, Not Friday. I think you went to the "Blue Oster Sex" Regatte by mistake How did you like your Sausage???
    Great Event OP6C guys, thanks for the invite...

THOR
    Hmmm,
    the only OP6er's I saw on Friday were HDD, Scuba Steve, Kilrtoy, and there was plenty of women around all those boats. OP6 was yesterday and it was far from a sausage fest. Nice try.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    40oz'nHO's:
    Just got back from OP6. Biggest sausage fest I have ever seen. You folks from back east are not missing a dam thing. I don't recall anyone asking you!!

BADAXE
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    40oz'nHO's:
    Just got back from OP6. Biggest sausage fest I have ever seen. You folks from back east are not missing a dam thing. I don't recall anyone asking you!! With the exception of the boat next to me wink I think there was a pretty good overall ratio.

MJ19
    I don't think there were more sausages then woman there ...Lots of very pretty girlies along with lots of great fun folks having a great fun time.
    [ June 22, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Hallett19
    40 oz, I think you were at the wrong op6 dude, the one I went to there were more than a few good looking girls, ESPECIALLY MJ19 Apparently you didnt see the post by havasu barney ..... take a peek I had so much fun and it was awesome to meet everyone, cant wait for the next one !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast