Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OP6C - launching boat - broken foot

BADAXE
    My wife just broke her foot, they put her in a cast and gave her crutches. The good news is she still wants to go the bad news is this means I'm on my own for launching the boat and parking the trailer as she won't drive the boat and I can't have her park the trailer and hobble through the parking lot on crutches.
    This leads me to my question. Which is going to be the best launch ramp to use so I can launch and tie up then go park the trailer myself? By the way I hate when people do this, I am ultra sensitive about ramp etiquette.

Windy
    BADAXE:
    My wife just broke her foot, they put her in a cast and gave her crutches. The good news is she still wants to go the bad news is this means I'm on my own for launching the boat and parking the trailer as she won't drive the boat and I can't have her park the trailer and hobble through the parking lot on crutches.
    This leads me to my question. Which is going to be the best launch ramp to use so I can launch and tie up then go park the trailer myself? By the way I hate when people do this, I am ultra sensitive about ramp etiquette. We will be launching from HavasuSprings at around 11 am on saturday. We are meeting up with a few OP6ers. Im sure one of us will be happy to launch your boat for you.
    MissHBjet

superdave013
    Bro, just show up and someone will help you out. I know you hate doing it but people will understand. I know I've helped quite a few people and a few have helped me when I was with rookies.
    We're comming up from Parker and will be putting in down at the springs. If you will be in that area I would be more then happy to back you in and park your truck.
    Anyway I have to give your wife mad props for being a trooper and still going!

hd&boatrider
    Sorry to hear about the foot. If we are around the docks we will help you out. I will keep an eye out for your boat.

Fufu Queen
    Your wife is the coolist. Not to worry us OP6'ers have your back.

JetBoatRich
    Give us a call and if we are around we can help you out.

Mr.Havasu
    If your launching anywhere in Havasu just call me on my cell 928-486-3832, I'll be more than happy to launch and retrieve your boat for you anytime.
    John

75_Elim
    RiverDave:
    What about H4215?? (I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself.)
    j/k
    In all seriousness though if you plan on launching at Havasu springs were going to be there around 9:30-10:00 in the morning. I'd be more then happy to firm up the timeline to 10:00 on the nose if you need help.
    RD Badaxe,
    Be careful when dealing with RD and him meeting you at a dock..... I knows this from personal experience at OP6-2. You just may be waiting a looooooong time
    But on a good note, if we drive up together as planned Friday, Bigamist and his girly will be with me and I'm sure he'll be more then happy to help launch.

BADAXE
    Thank you all for the offers of help. It's not that big of a deal to launch myself I was just looking for the best place to do it. We're staying at the Ramada Inn in LHC. Which ramp close to there is going to have the most dock space?
    Thanks again for all the nice offers of help.

75_Elim
    RiverDave:
    Your never gonna let me live that down are ya..
    RD Not until I walk up to my boat and find a nice big cooler filled with cold ones in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast