Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could be worse?

Skaterfast
    Wife not feeling good.Get in the car anyway with the kids and start heading East to Havasu.Sitting in traffic on the 60FWY and the wife barfs in the paper bag she brought.So here I am one hour later at home.

RiverToysJas
    Couldn't you find someone at a truck stop that was going the other way and could take her home? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/confused.gif
    RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

DickDanger
    Could have been a lot worse. What if she had announced that she had brought a bi sexual girlfriend along, only to forget that the girlfriend was hiding in the trunk as a surprise, but had asphixiated back there??? Hope this helps!!!! -DD Out

Old Charger
    Could be worse, she could've forgot the paperbag!

XTRM22
    Could have been worse....could have happened to me. Sorrry Mike, hope you have a nice quiet weekend at home. We'll be at Crazy Horse weekend after next... is this gonna throw your everyother weekend at the river out of sink with mine? Tell Jill we all hope she feels better!
    Chuck

Miss RacingRascal
    Originally posted by Skaterfast:
    Wife not feeling good.Get in the car anyway with the kids and start heading East to Havasu.Sitting in traffic on the 60FWY and the wife barfs in the paper bag she brought.So here I am one hour later at home.
    That really sucks, but I gotta give your wife props for trying to make the journey. For her to throw up an hour away from home, means she was feelin pretty shitty to begin with. I'm sure she'll make it up to you once she's feelin better.

JetBoatRich
    Why are you not on the way to Havasu, time alone for her to feel better without picking up after the family might be good for her.

Skaterfast
    Laughing out loud here.Chuck,I might just have to make 2 weekends in a row.I thought about goin it alone with the kids,but I see how hard she works when we are there.

gigamurph
    Yeah, it could be worse! Loaded everyone up, hitched the boat, drug it all the way to Laughlin one Fri. AM last August, put it in Mojave on Fri. afternoon, got wet for a couple of hours, trailered her (no slips available), went back to the Belle, had dinner, went to the room, and proceeded to listen to the wife and daughter puke their guts up all night! FLU! Nobody else got sick; just them! Don't say ya should have went on out either! Everyone but the wife are absolutely helpless when it comes to the boat. 9 hours towin' time for a lousy 2 hours of gettin' wet!...and I live 10 minutes away from Polio Pond! Oh well! At least I did get wet! Oh yeah! Also lost my a** at the tables! DUH! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

XTRM22
    Mike, dude! I seriously hope Jill gets feelin better fast, I know I'M A Total whining wuss when sick! Proud of you though for noticing how hard she works with the kids! It only took what, three years and two kids? She was working hard to keep you and Jimmy outa trouble when we met five years ago!!!!!
    Chuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast